PFB+ Running Challenge

I will say that running on the beach has enough distractions to help you forget any little pains you may have haha

3 Likes

Trying to get started early since quarantine life took over my body lol

3 Likes

It’s on

2 Likes

DON’T FORGET … Challenge starts TOMORROW. Not too late to sign up!

1 Like

How many miles are all of you shooting for this first week? I’m trying to hit 20+

Is that a superhero suit in the video? Need details.

:eyes:. You’ll have to wait and see.

The better question is how am I going to modify my beer to miles ratio to max out for the week. That will best determine my mileage!

1 Like

NGL, I tweaked my back today. Tried chasing a hawk away from my dog. I’m gonna be playing catch up lol

You’re a hero.

(This came out making me look way older than I am… I will overcome …)

1 Like

My dog is like 8 pounds … I wasn’t taking chances :joy:

3 Likes

What kind of monster uses their dog as an excuse? Suck it up man. :rofl:

2 Likes

So I’m not much of a runner and was looking for a reason to get back into it after a 6-month hiatus. I have a 1.33 mile loop around my apartment complex that I will work to master and eventually use for multiple laps. A true Day One run today!

Not sure what we decided on walking counting towards our totals but I logged both workouts. Good luck to everyone else!

8 Likes

Love this. Great job!

Repped my PFB trucker hat, too! I charge by the mile so it shouldn’t put PFB out of business.

4 Likes

Walked the kids to school got me up to 1.6miles. Time for a run

Says the guy who just ran 6 miles………

3 Likes

Was planning to use this to track? You all ok with this or you want me to track individual runs/walks? Want to play nice here