PFB+ Softball (Part 1)

Who is Team USA? Does that count towards the Cowgirl’s record, or is it just exhibition?

Team USA is the Olympic team, and the game was an exhibition. So it doesn’t count against their record. Team USA is playing several teams this weekend to prep for Tokyo this summer.

1 Like

I thought the pitching showed out pretty well today considering they were up against the best team in the world.

2 Likes

That’s not all she is :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m partial to Simunek as well. And they are both awesome.

2 Likes

I remember when you looked at me that way :cry:

3 Likes

Simunek Yes!

I still look at you that way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cowgirls just took the lead on #10 Oregon

Going to extra innings.

Oregon takes the lead 3-2 on a bases loaded walk. Last chance for Cowgirls.

Factor laces a single up the middle and we are tied 3-3 with 1 out in bot 8.

2 Likes

Cowgirls might have a better team than last year. They seem much deeper from top to bottom. Coach G has done an amazing job since his arrival. It would be awesome to beat the lady goons just once this year.

2 Likes

Cowgirls walk it off 5-4. Btw, the rule on the board you can’t post 3 consecutive comments is dumb for those of us trying to provide a play by play.

6 Likes

That’s great! I was watching the 7th inning but had to turn it off. I will try to catch the last innings on replay!

That was a gutty win. Cowgirls still need to up recruiting, but Kenny seems to get the most out of them

4 Likes

I could be wrong but I think he did just bring in a top 25 (maybe even higher) class this past year. He’s also done an outstanding job of bringing in transfers. Keep winning and they will come. I wonder if there will be some pressure on Holder to renovate/expand the stadium, or even build a new one. The current one is tiny.

1 Like

Great, we’re starting to get really good at the other sport OU dominates in! At least we don’t compete in gymnastics!

1 Like

Yeah it’s getting better without question. We’ll still need to backfill with transfers for a bit.

1 Like

2019 Recruiting class and this doesn’t include three transfers that are currently starting, including the former ACC pitcher of the year.

2 Likes