PFB+ Wrestling (Part 1)

Paging @DrCCowboy

2 Likes

Riiiiight

1 Like

This was my understanding on the Blair thing. That he got in a fight with some random kid in school… Not in the room.

That would pretty much never fly at a prep school like Blair.

1 Like

He said ‘younger’ single guys. I’m on the wrong side of 30 to count for that.

2 Likes

Not sure why Seth was limiting his statement to single guys. We all need to be prepared to help the program when we can. :rofl:

6 Likes

…upon reflection and looking at her Instagram, going to ‘talk’ would certainly have been something I’d have been willing to take on for my university. But, like I said, I’m probably on the wrong side of 30 for my intended influence to have much weight.

2 Likes

She’s packing a lunch. I’m too old, but I’m not blind.

If there was ever a girl you were certain would be treated right by a perspective suitor, it’s this girl.

Sonny Corleone times infinity.

5 Likes

Since no one else is volunteering, I will gladly talk Mrs. Ferrari and bring Anthony to the light side. I’m heading down to Allen right now.

1 Like

Also hopefully the Ferrari’s aren’t subscribed to this board. LOL

1 Like

Brother, I know you don’t particularly care for me… but watch this over and over and never sell yourself short with women. That gal would be lucky to snag a doctor.

3 Likes

I appreciate it, man. And we’re all good! Once I finally figured out how to talk to you, it made our interactions much smoother, I think. No actual dislike, as far as I’m concerned!

That’s why I chose my words carefully. :joy:

Another new user response on the Ferrari story.

1 Like

DO you know anything about their coach? I think I read somewhere he is from OK.

He’s from Chandler. I don’t know him personally. I know he went to OSU for a bit, like a semester, then transferred to UCO and was really successful there. NCAA champ a few times I believe.

I don’t know much beyond that. I’ve never heard of him having a reputation of stuff like Ferrari is saying though.

1 Like

A random post from a first-time user called ‘texas’. No, that person has absolutely no pre-existing bias at all, I’m sure.

Not saying he’s not bringing drama but…

3 Likes

My best guess, and this is really just an attempt at an educated guess on what happened based on all these different things we’re hearing, is this.

The younger brother did have some sort of episode like the poster described where he was asked to do something he didn’t want to and flipped and the coach kicked him off or threatened to.

AJ and his dad probably did go into the coach and try and say

“Hey, what can we do to make this right and keep him on the team?”

The coach probably had been hoping AJ would come back and wrestle and probably
in the meeting with AJ and his dad said something like

“It might be different if you were competing this year, you didn’t do anything wrong and we wouldn’t want to blow up your senior year with your brother, but since you’re not… we’re going to kick him off the team”

This possibly being a bit of an attempt to get AJ back for the last part of the season. I know he was “hurt” but we’ve all seen the kid’s lifting videos. I’m sure he still could’ve competed.

And since Ferrari wanted to recover and didn’t want to come back for that last bit of his senior year, they went ahead and kicked Anthony off.

That could be not even anywhere close to how it went down, but my guess is something along those lines.

4 Likes

This is seems like a pretty good guess. I think whatever happened is a mix between what AJ said and what these random new posters are saying.

Also does anyone think it’s weird that two different people paid money for a subscription just so they could crap on the Ferraris?

That’s on the free part of the site.

1 Like

Just don’t hold him being from Chandler against him. Some of us are good folk. :laughing:

And Jerry graduated a year or so ahead of me. I think he was undefeated for his school career.

2 Likes