Photography (Random)

I’d vote for him.

One of the best trips I’ve ever taken. That road from Banff to Jasper is just incredible.

I posted some pics in the Travel thread, but here’s a couple.

b8733d874b39315d51946363f4f189a05d865839_2_673x500 dec8aa9cb96ca6ca09d4eb51761f7423242e210c_2_667x500

7 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing! Heard and seen many incredible things about Banff NP. Think I need to plan a trip coming up here soon.

1 Like

Peyto Lake may have been my favorite

2 Likes

I would strongly encourage it, great exchange rate, clean, and friendly people. We went at the end of may/early june and it was perfect. Busy season is July/August but it was still 50s during the day in May.

2 Likes

It looks fake. When you are staring at it, it looks like it’s photoshopped, or somebody put a turquoise tarp on top of it. Incredible.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I’ve been to Nova Scotia, but nothing else in Canada. I’d love to see the western provinces.

Looks like a scene from Terminator 2.

He would run on:

1.) Guaranteed ball throwing/retrieving every day.

2.) No nail cutting.

Read…my…jowls…

“No…new…grooming visits!”

1 Like

This is my dude. His name is Bentley the chocolate lab. He’s 11 and he still likes massive bones.

6 Likes

It snowed yesterday. We were very excited and raced outside to play. I took photos and the kids played! image

2 Likes

1 Like

This is just a very close crop of the first photo, but I loved the tiny details. You can see the fuzzies on her hat, baby hair on her forehead, little scrunched wrinkles on her eyelids and nose. Gorgeous!

2 Likes

“Bentley ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS massive bone in new video”

@lmand, have you had training beyond the class you took at OSU? You do a great job.

1 Like

Yes. I took a photography class from Schultz Photo School. It’s online, and a video/blog format. I loved the way Kyle Schultz, the teacher/owner, explained the process of taking photos. I really enjoy taking pictures now! Highly recommend it for parents. There’s also a membership group that you can keep with a facebook group that does a practice challenge each week and ongoing training on various topics each month. Best $15 I spend a month!

2 Likes

For those that may be curious why I’ve been absent …

Here is a great photograph to help explain why. :heart::heartbeat: (shameless thread I can use to plug our newborn daughter!! :joy:)

22 Likes