Photography (Random)

Oh she’s gorgeous Kyle!!! Soak it up! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Congrats. First name T?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Gracelynn Jo Boone!

2 Likes

Guess that’s all right. Missed a good opportunity though. :joy:

4 Likes

Congrats man! We just had our second daughter on the 4th! #girldad

2 Likes

Congrats!! That’s awesome @Carlfromwork!

Late night Dad duty already?

Haha yep. They don’t give you a few weeks to get adjusted to the new sleep schedule. :slightly_smiling_face: Fine with it! I actually came down with the flu the day we got discharged, so I’m glad to be back helping … was absolutely brutal having to be sequestered for a few days …

4 Likes

More mama posts:

;

1 Like

Oh man…those days go by so fast…and the later stages are all great in different ways but right now you’re her whole world and you get to demonstrate to her the love she deserves. Everything is the first and you’re building all these new memories and ideas. Fatherhood is a wonderful thing and I hope you find it as fulfilling as I do.

1 Like

Thank you so much! We are loving it (and also trying to reconcile life with no sleep). Definitely not taking it for granted, though. It’s been an amazing two weeks already.

6 Likes

That is a GREAT photo!!

1 Like

I dread the sleepless nights upcoming…

I was warned by people and I still don’t think I was mentally prepared for it. Lol.

1 Like

The sleepless nights are 100% worth it! (Voice of 4x experience speaking.)

1 Like

One thing I have recently figured out, it’s not just quantity of sleep; quality is just as important. Even if you get 9 hours of sleep, if an infant is waking you every 2 hours you’ll still feel like roadkill in the morning.

2 Likes

One of our dogs has been doing this lately. She wakes up constantly and wants the blanket adjusted (she can’t sleep without it). I’ll fall back asleep, even into REM sleep where my dreams are really vivid. But I still wake up feeling wrecked.

Oh yeah, 100% I believe that. Has already happened a few times!

Sounds like your dog has you conditioned already!

2 Likes

Bad photograph (and disregard the politics), but I got to meet Ashley Judd tonight!

2 Likes