Picks, Predictions For OSU-Iowa State in Week 8

U have hardly cried this week. Thats what I was saying

1 Like

It’s better to be 4-3 instead of 1-6. Also, I would say they were far more impressive against Texas than we were.

What should I be upset about?

Might be. Will be fun to see who comes out ahead.

1 Like

U are an idiot. Arkansas waterfall has nothing to do with their football team

I know. Just comparing games.

What have u not be upset about

1 Like

The only thing I’ve consistently b!tched about since the beginning of the season is our offense, and rightly so. If we were beating teams by 2-3 touchdowns I would be more confident in a win this Saturday.

1 Like

They only?

Oh!!! So Mr. Grammatical Errors is going to question one mistake now? Fixed it for ya.

U only had one mistake. Mite be ture about ur parents. But, u no

Are you guys brothers or something?

2 Likes

Joey is a gundy hater. I just point out his errors :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah….okay.

No. Robert is the idiot always on here blaming the defense for not playing a better game (even though they’ve been outstanding) and always blaming the offensive players for poor execution when most of the time it’s poor play calling.

1 Like

I never blame the defense for anything.
I like making fun of u, so to get under ur skin I pick on the only thing u like. Ur just not smart enough to understand that

1 Like

I’m smart enough to figure it out!! Kind of like I’m smart enough to figure out if you have to run two trick plays in a row in the 4th just to move the ball against the 107th ranked defense it probably means that person is a below average play caller.

1 Like

See like I said a hater. U show urself

1 Like

It’s not called hating when it’s true and you call it out for what it is.

So the fact that the offense stay on the field 10 minutes more( so the defense can enjoy some ice cream) is a bad thing

1 Like