Picks, Predictions For OSU-Iowa State in Week 8

They could. What kind of a stupid a55hole are you? Did you just totally forget about them?

No I didn’t and no they won’t.

Why can’t they? K State beat OU last season and the season prior.

Ok Joey
I hope I’ve helped I let ur cry for a bit but got to stop.

1 Like

I would SELL any TCU stock I had. That milk is going sour. I would be so shocked if you lost to TCU. They suck to me.

I would BUY BUY BUY on Baylor (as much as I dislike that university).

3 Likes

U really have no faith in ur boy riley

Tcu defense is not that good. I will say Evans was not in the oklahoma game

See!!! You totally forgot about Baylor, and you’re always touting about K State beating OU for two years.

Then you tried saying Baylor won’t beat OU like it’s impossible or something. This is what I’m talking about.

I hate it when smart people try to act dumb, and dumb people try to act smart. You’re the description to the second part of this statement Roberto.

So Evans was going to make up for a three touchdown loss?

Gundy is 1-3 in his last four against them. So anything is possible.

Joey u really get freaky. U are the one going on about the ksu wins over ou. Baylor is not beating ou.
I know what u mean I wish stupid people like u would stay out of big boy business.

U and jug have been playing up the Texas teams loses. We are sweeping them

1 Like

Baylor can hang with OU. I don’t know that they beat them but they can hang. OU still seems like a flawed team to me.

3 Likes

So Baylor isn’t beating OU? No chance whatsoever? It’s not like Baylor is Kansas.

Sure why not. Idiot. I was pointing out they could have done more. But I forgot u need every single thing " spelled out"

Oh, we are? Didn’t know we played TCU and Tech yet (Two teams that have been an a problem for Gundy recently).

U told me ou has a great defense. So ou can’t score 14 points against baylor

You only call me an idiot because I called you’re bluff. That’s okay Roberto. Maybe someday you can hang with the “big boys” as you would say. Have a good day!!!

OU lost to a team that went 4-6 last season. Why can’t Baylor have a good defensive game against OU? Is that impossible?

U have no point let alone a bluff. I swear I would love to see ur brain after ur dead. Please give it to science.
It’s like u answer ur self but never know the question.