Picks, Predictions for OSU-Kansas Football in Week 9

Was I wrong?

In ur small mind ur always rite.
Remember win I said for every loss u point out I can name to wins. More so with plays. I yet to understand ur obsession with that punt. Was it really a bad call or in ur wee brain u think u have a point. That punt had nothing to do with the out come. It just made ou go farther.
I know u had a " special " relationship with ur hs coaches, so other then them have u ever agreed with every play any coach has called. Hindsight is 20/20.
Itā€™s funny but u have yet to call any plays to win a game at osu.
Do u ever get tired of ur daily beat downs.
I have no problem with people having opinions, but I have to let people outside osu know ur the mainly the only idiot.
Itā€™s funny when I point out riley flaws u get up tite. Why is that. Does he use the same after shave as ur hs hc. Does the smell trigger something deep inside u.

1 Like

Name me how many coaches in America wouldā€™ve punted from the OU 40 being down by 21 with 12 minutes left? Iā€™m willing to bet you would find more who wouldā€™ve went for it. Considering they were losing by multiple touchdowns anyway.

Uptight? So because a coach who hasnā€™t lost to Gundy and won a conference title every season heā€™s been at OU is respected thatā€™s called being uptight?

You call him a bad coach. Which thatā€™s fine. I meanā€¦.itā€™s youā€™re opinion, but if you want to see a bad coach then obviously you donā€™t remember OUā€™s John Blake years.

Bad coaches at blue blood programs get fired for not meeting certain expectations (See Texas, USC, Florida State, and Miami). They donā€™t get fired for winning conference titles and going to the CFP.

If you had any kind of football credibility at all some people here might take you more seriously, but saying Riley is a bad coach for meeting 90% of a football programā€™s expectations shows anyone with common sense the practical stupidity you possess.

See up tite I just mention riley u come back with 4 paragraphs explaining how great riley is.
Got problems joe. Iā€™m not big on envy. It usaul leads to what u got a weird blind obsession.

1 Like

Itā€™s not being uptight. Itā€™s just pointing out how stupid you are for suggesting heā€™s a bad coach lol.

You have this obsession to defend Gundy even if heā€™s the purpose for a phucked up game.

Iā€™m defending everyone who has to read ur mindless drivel. I never say switzer play like this.

1 Like

Just read the article about series history and stats between us and Kansas. We only average 30 more yards on offense and our QB has nearly identical numbers as the QB at Kansasā€¦.

1 Like

Both cross country teams brought home big 12 titles.
2 more bedlam points. Itā€™s a good day to be a cowboy

2 Likes

OSU definitely doesnā€™t beat the spread
32-17

38-14. Richardson rushes for over 100 yds and scores two TDā€™s.

1 Like

Joey you know damz well your goons are all over Riley for the pitiful performances this year and in the CFPā€‹:joy: most want him gone cause he hast won a ship , especially with anyone he has recruited. Heā€™s run out of transfers. They are scared moving to the SEC they will be exposed :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So far on his worst year, heā€™s still perfect and as always, better than Gundy.

1 Like

I love the old theā€‹:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:. Riley"s worst ever was last year. Not sure how 2 losses and no playoffs is perfect even by Gundyā€™s standards.
If riley is going to be an ou coach he will need to put his big boy pants on. 3 of his last games are with the leaders of the league.
Itā€™s funny the farther away he gets from stoops players he doesnā€™t do as well. Also, actually have to coach his recruited qb has gone so well.
The polls have dropped him when he wins, what will happen if he losses. Will goon fans like missing 2 years in a row. Poor pathetic jug

1 Like

Trouble with your theory is they havenā€™t lost yet unlike Mediocre Mike.

1 Like

They actually wonā€™t have to loss to get kicked out of the playoff. We know ou will drop one or 2. Jug u had better hope they do it before we play them.

It amazes me about Joeyā€™s an adulterated love for ou.
Ur just a simple goon fan. No other reason for the undieing support u give them.

1 Like

U have heard of the expression " instant family "
R u a real dad when u marrying into a family.
Thats what riley is an instant coach. The wife ( ou) already had the kids( players). The house ( stadium).
Credit at the local stores( recruiting).
And just adopt more kids if u need them ( transfer qb)
Some instant dads have problems being real dads.

They lose control when they have to take care of the young kids when moms not around.

1 Like

If they donā€™t lose theyā€™re in Roberto. Itā€™s pretty simple.

Everybody keeps saying that but Iā€™ve never seen a team drop so many times while winning.

1 Like

@robert28 if OU wins out theyā€™re in because theyā€™re a blue blood, and the committee has shown that blue bloods always get preferential treatment. I donā€™t like it but thatā€™s the way it is. The Big 10 is going to be themselves up so who know if someone comes out of that conference undefeated. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if Georgia goes undefeated in the regular season but loses to a one loss Bama in the SEC championship, which means they both get in. Cincy could go undefeated but the committee will look for any excuse to keep them out because theyā€™re Group of Five. I do agree that OU keeps dropping in the polls, however the only poll that matters is the one the committee puts out.

2 Likes

I know what the deal is. I just like making the ou goon fans scared their not going again for the second year in a row.
U guys should know by now Iā€™m not an idiot and I dnt like ou or wanna be ou fans.

1 Like