Picks, Predictions for OSU-Kansas Football in Week 9

Exactly :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Yes. Robert was telling me they weren’t any good.

Apparently Ty agrees with me.

I said they need help with monken run the offense

1 Like

Every game will be a dog fight. If we go 2-1 I think we are in No more than one loss though
Michigan took it on the nose today. Anyone know what Dax has done there. I watched one game didn’t see him at all

1 Like

He liked my post too. I think he wants us to win.

1 Like

Iowa too

1 Like

You asked if the Georgia defense would hold three SEC opponents to 0 points on the season. I told you they would. Well so far they’ve held two to 0 points.

Missouri is on the schedule for them next week. Better get those a55 kissing lips ready there Roberto!!!

On 3rd and 21 you’re not trying to convert. You’ve screwed up so bad already you’re trying to not turn the ball over and just get a good punt off and play for next series. Not many plays in any playbook designed for 3rd and 20+

1 Like

Okay…then what are you agreeing to?

U will never understand

1 Like

I understand if you find yourself in 3rd and long (like we have several times this season) it means you have a dysfunctional offense.

1 Like

Stop just stop with the ignorant chit Joey on game plans and pass and run plays. You know nothing more than to compare games which is fing stupid!! Just stupid

1 Like

He cant

1 Like

It’s not stupid when coaches on the verge of getting fired are coming up with better game plans than the greatest coach in school history.

So only bad coaches can win games

1 Like

Damz you are so stuck on yourself and stupid it pitiful. Jesus stop with all the ignorant ranting that has no basis to it

1 Like

Don’t know if you’re watching the game. 2nd and 1 in KU territory and we turn the ball over on downs. Such awesome offense!!!

First red zone stop for KU all season right there.

Why the heck did sanders pull on 3rd and 1??? Just give it warren and let him get the 1 yard KU isn’t stopping him there. Instead he pulls it and gets us to 4th down.