Picks, Predictions for OSU-Kansas Football in Week 9

That would require beating OU not once but probably twice. It’s not happening.

1 Like

So fire all coaches after 4 years

Knowles for head coach TCU?

1 Like

And neither will we if we continue the Pat Jones junior trend.

He will get two more years I bet……

When they aren’t competing for the conference yes.

1 Like

I would love that. That will set back tcu even farther

1 Like

Maybe but if the trend doesn’t change he’s gone either way.

Gundy hasn’t shown me anything since 2011 that he’s going to win another Big 12 title.

Boy it’s amazing how the rats swim harder the water level gets higher
U gurls really r going hard

1 Like

Then come up with common sense instead of wishful thinking then maybe people will stop with counter arguments.

U have never shown me anything so I guess were even

Anything tell you WV would beat I St. … it happens Joey. Teams beat teams they shouldn’t beat. You are that smart :roll_eyes: nope can’t give you that much credit

Did Tulane win too. Campbell is another loser u picked

1 Like

Yes!!! It happens when a coach has enough sense to realize the ISU pass defense is a lot worse than the rush defense. So what does he do? He game plans using the pass with a QB that isn’t that good.

Why? Because he’s playing to win and doesn’t play not to lose. Like I said……all three of our touchdowns were through the air.

Dunn “It’s 3rd and 21 Mike!!! What should we do?”

Gundy “I think a delayed HB draw might catch them off guard!!”

He’s a loser that has a better game plan than the greatest coach in school history.

1 Like

Gundy beats 2 for 3 teams does Campbell no
Campbell must be going for 4 loses. So he is so bad I guess we choked against him

1 Like

Iowa St. another title contender Joey said has 3 losses , two in conference. They still have to play the goons. Uo has Baylor, I St. and us. I think they lose one maybe two

1 Like

Hey u know Joey knows what he is talking about
Everybody laughs when I said wv is going to be a problem for us I hope we can beat them

1 Like

Anyone else see that Georgia’s defense has only allowed 5 td in 8 games :flushed::flushed: