Picks, Predictions for OSU's Week 10 Game vs. West Virginia on Saturday

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/picks-predictions-for-osus-week-10-game-vs-west-virginia-on-saturday/

The Pokes head to Morgantown as a road favorite for the first time this season.

1 Like

I like your confidence in the Cowboys. I think if we can score 24 we will be fortunate.

Not sure why everyone thinks we are going to score over 30 points and win by double digits. We only tend to do that against teams from Kansas. Homerism is full throttle this week it seems.

I think we lose two of the next four. I hope I’m wrong though. WV is looking like they are starting to figure things out. They need two more wins to be bowl eligible too. After us they got Texas, K State, and Kansas left.

They gotta get two wins somewhere, and unfortunately I think they may get away with this one. Just waiting for that yearly poke choke to happen because it seems it never fails. Hope I’m wrong though.

WV 23 OSU 20

1 Like

I’m probably tempting fate here but I’ll go:
OSU 26 WVU 20

1 Like

Your jinxing it.

1 Like

Well I did pick Iowa State to win and OSU to beat Kansas so maybe I’m on a hot streak :rofl:

3 Likes

I think 24-17 sounds about right.

1 Like

I like OSU 31-27

1 Like

I hope you dillweeds are right. I have faith the will run away with it.

1 Like

You are a Debbie downer!!!

1 Like

No Sir!!! Just a man with a realistic view.

1 Like

You and I agree 99 percent of the time, but here’s the 1 percent. Haha! I say the Pokes roll. Pokes are starting to find some pieces to fit the puzzle together on offense and the defense is really really stout. Warren outplays Leddie Brown in the backfield. The front 7 on defense will live in Doege’s nightmares when it’s over. Oh, and I predict one or both Green twins have a field day. It’s time!!!

2 Likes

You are the epitome of confidence. Go team……

1 Like

I’m going with 24-21 and which ever team has the least turnovers.

2 Likes

24-7 win and that 7 comes from a late 4th quarter TD. Another nice conservative win for Gundy and Co

1 Like

I watched the replay of the ISU@WVU game and once again, the pass interference flags were prominent, and kept drives alive for both teams. Even Weeden could not figure out why the flags were thrown. The refs could, once again, play an impactful part of who wins this game.

1 Like

Joe what sort of pleasure do you get out of your stinkin’ thinkin’. So lets say you are wrong and the Pokes win. Do you enjoy predicting them to lose each week anyway, and enjoy reveling in your pick? And if they do lose, what pleasure do you derive from their loss? Or, is it all pure self flagellation and torture you inflict on yourself each week? And do you get any relief from your tortured soul by saying twice . . . “I hope I’m wrong?” Why project negative results into your life into the future?

1 Like

West Virginia is a good team. Joe does make a point they want to go bowling. Just because we r playing the bottom teams doesn’t mean we need to think different.
When we played isu and lost the students rush the field like the over came a great foe. There is lil that makes any of these teams beside ou better then each other.
The main reason people feel we will score 30 is unlike most years we are getting better and healthier.
Joe doesn’t understand that. His hate for gundy rules all logic.

1 Like

I think Joe understands that they’re healthier and getting better but he also factors in a head coach that will go ultra conservative over one poorly thrown ball.

1 Like

U do know jug when I talk about Joey I’m talking about u.
Most times toward the end of the season we are fighting injuries thats why we drop off.
Unlike ou we dnt have the depth. Since we fought thur the tuffer part of r scheduled its different.
But it still comes down to ur guys hate for gundy.
West Virginia is a good team we can’t take them litely.
At home just beating a team we lost to will tell u that.
But just going on its going to be a let down is just ur way of talking about gundy. But ignoring riley ineptitude to roll up wins.

1 Like