Positivity Only Thread

@ me at least next time booooyyyyyy

@ScottCorken you are a buffoon and you do weird things. Boiiiiii.

That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. We really are becoming bffs.

3 Likes

I just want you to know you look dashingly handsome in your profile picture, Swinging Scott. #spreadpositivitynotinfluenza

1 Like

Football: Triplets returning in 2020 and I like our DC.

Basketball: Cade Cunningham is coming next year.

Wrestling: Seth!! Dude makes this web site better and I can’t think of a better time to have more
coverage than with the direction of John Smith’s program. Smith is hope that things can get
better in a hurry.

Softball: Kenny G. is doing special things.

Soccer: Stadium opening was so cool this year and future looks bright on the field.

Baseball: ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

OU: I don’t have to share a sports team with that fan base.

Chamber: I am grateful it exists and I can 100% happily say it is the forum that Gundy built.

6 Likes

Speaking of returning triplets and optimism, I will take this as a chance to re-bump my recent spreadsheet-based (haha - @TotallyNotRook) thread…

1 Like

I totally have one of those! A few of my buddies played from 01-04.

Sweet. What was his (their) name?

Justin Moore and Jono Weinberg. I think Jason Gresham may have played with them as well. Not sure. Seemed like they always drove to Dallas to play.

Me: You know where we’re moving after retirement?

Wife: Florida?

Me: Nope, Stillwater.

Wife: Hell yes, Go Pokes!

5 Likes

We won! :basketball:

6 Likes

.500 in conference for the month of February

4 Likes

Man…Jono Weinberg…that name sounds incredibly familiar but I don’t know if it’s because I knew him, or because it’s just a unique name. At any rate, small world!

We can strut these around in Vegas

1 Like

2020 football will be good.

1 Like

I can get behind this. looks at calendar

On a positive note… It’s Friday! And I am going home this weekend for the first time in almost 2 years

7 Likes

Congrats!

It’s Valentine’s Day and my valentine is taking our girls and I out to dinner. We’re going to hop on the Georgia Bulldogs bandwagon to watch their gymnastics meet tonight.

We love college gymnastics! Only thing I wish wasn’t missing from OSU.

He also got me “Pod Save“ tickets for their live show in Atlanta and I’m super excited!!!

Happy Friday Pokes!!!

5 Likes