Positivity Only Thread

ahhhhhh. I was like “Where is he going with this…”

Edmonton. Chuba. I get it now. I’m S-m-r-t.

1 Like

I play in Tulsa at the lowest level of Rec (cause I suck). I’ve only played as a skater, but recently started down the path of learning to mind net. Because I like my head and face, I spent a decent amount of money on an OTNY mask which me and my buddy are going to have Phantom Pete put on (until I have the time/money to get a custom OSU paint job) the sides.

I was on campus in the time frame of those jerseys and a buddy of mine was trying to play goalie then, but I don’t think he ever made the club team. He later joined the league in Tulsa which I eventually joined just in time for him to move to Hockey Mecca (Twin Cities) and never got to play with him. Anyway… Those Jerseys were fire (pun intended) and despite it being our most Ed Hardy logo ever it still fits Hockey really well.

1 Like

Daughter was a soccer player. Dated a hockey player for some time. I didn’t think anything could ever smell worse than soccer shin guards - until I had that kid’s hockey gear in my truck.

1 Like

Truth… you think to yourself “hey it’s cold…how can it possibly smell bad?” and then you learn why so many companies sell drying racks and bag deodorizers specifically for hockey equipment.

Gloves… my gloves are the worst… because no matter how much I clean them my hands still will smell like a wet dog that rolled in the two week old carcass of another wet dog and was then set on fire for hours after. Even LAVA soap can’t beat that smell.

3 Likes

This is the thread I’ve always wanted.

3 Likes

I kinda like this design… cause I love the badge as a logo…but I’d use the barbed wire numbers from the football jerseys.

6 Likes

This is the positivity thread, I know. I’m struggling to be positive this last week, but there are some things happening at my job that are very nerve-racking, and it’s stressful especially because I’m still waiting to hear about a position I interviewed for in December (I confirmed I’m still under consideration) (it’s taking a very long time).

So send me positivity only. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

This makes me terribly sad we don’t have an NCAA hockey team to root for. I’d be a day 1 season ticket holder and I live 4.5 hours away.

2 Likes

That hockey monkey jersey designer is terribly addicting. Though every single time I try to make an OSU jersey I accidentally create the Cincinnati Bengals.

2 Likes

I’m actually really pumped for this baseball season and next years football/basketball seasons.

2 Likes

Baseball is going to be a blast. For the first time, I’ll come up for a game or two to take it all in.

2 Likes

That’s a shame my friend, a true shame.

3 Likes

I’m already a season ticket holder, they just don’t know it yet or have my money…

Just to make it hurt a bit more…same design but for away (light)…OSU color scheme was MEANT to be used in Hockey.

7 Likes

It’s…beautiful.

3 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Why am I spending so much time on making hockey jerseys?

7 Likes

For some people, it’s spreadsheetin’…for others… it’s jersey makin’.

4 Likes

I promise to stay in my lane and not create any jersey designs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is like soccer. You could have a home, away and alternate/third jersey. Sweet Mercy!

1 Like

Positivity coming your way @TheHeadChimp

1 Like