Positivity Only Thread

That was a lot more days than I expected… I assumed that would say week and you would rotate 7 jerseys year round but… 365 jerseys seems like a good profit base for the PF boys lol

3 Likes

Have you smelled hockey jerseys? I think even worn outside of playing a game, they have, by some innate property, a natural stink that even washing won’t remove. You need to throw it away after each use of course. Then buy all new ones next year.

MFG : This is complete and smells great. I will now officially call it a hockey jersey.
Jersey : Stinks to high heck all of a sudden.

1 Like

Could always sell ones with the Chamber logo and a maple 2K logo. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m clearly super good at design. I will take all royalties now.

11 Likes

You purposely not put the Chamber logo on it so you could take full credit?

That is glorious

1 Like

Dude, change that logo on the front to just the chamber logo that’s on the hat, and we’ve got gold on our hands.

Although then you run into the common marketing mistake of people making something to promote their brand that doesn’t effectively lead anyone at all to their brand. :slight_smile:

But it would look sliccckk.

1 Like

Great minds…

1 Like

You should know by now I take full credit for everything. I was great to work with on class projects.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m just upset you didn’t superimpose the bottom half of the mullet behind the collar.

6 Likes

My design limits only let me go so far.

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Whats a refund?

1 Like

2 Likes

It keeps…getting…better…

1 Like

Dear 8lbs…6oz…newborn Baby @kyleporterCBS… please…if you never give us anything else.

BTW, that’s a movie reference…I know how you are with them movin’ pitcher shows. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

image I think we have the template for a PFB hockey sweater right here…

5 Likes

Get out mine’s better. :wink:

i’m just giving a shoutout to Stillwater North.