Predicting How OSU Football Will Finish the Final Five Games of the Regular Season

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/predicting-how-osu-football-will-finish-the-final-five-games-of-the-regular-season/

After the loss, it’s time for a reset.

1 Like

No debbie downer here either.
West Virginia will be a tuff game if they find an offense.
Really none of this teams have a real offense.
Only wv playes defense.
Ou mite have an offense but 35 against ku.
This will not be a high scorer. Ou will need to score every time.
12 and 1 we get are revenge on isu in Jerry world.

1 Like

Go Pokes!

1 Like

“My OU friend who shall remain nameless”

Carson Cunningham?

3 Likes

Lol no way this team will only have one loss. 2 or 3 . Gundy doesn’t show up in big games. And there’s this QB that isn’t very good.

3 Likes

Have u seen the other teams.
Sanders was rated at 182 last Saturday in a big game.

1 Like

OSU is known for their poke choke and they choke in games where they’re supposed to win.

1 Like

Was isu a choke game?
I know we have blown games just like a lot of teams have. Sometimes we just dnt match up with some teams. Like losing to tech last few years. The defense just could stop them.

1 Like

Don’t do this to me. Don’t give me hope that we go 11-1, beat OU and get to Arlington. Because then it’s a rematch, and they win. F that rat poison.

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t worry mediocre Mike to the rescue.

1 Like

And there is jug with his wisdom

1 Like

I’m a true believer in the law of averages. If Pat Jones would have coached 16 years he’d won a couple Bedlam’s. :grinning::smile::smiley::grinning::smile::smiley::grinning::smile::smiley:

Did you like that? I made a jab at the two losingest coaches in school history.

Does that go for Jimmy too. At least pat got a tie.
We still have to look at ou’s defense (or the team that moves the clock when the offense is of the field).
Ku punt 1. Did Texas
Riley: just get them to kick fgs

1 Like

Most people are going to call this “negative” or tell me I’m just being a gooner (Even though I’m not a Sooner fan).

I think the team will finish 9-3. Just look at some of our history. We find ways to blow games (Nebraska 2010, WV 2013, Baylor 2015, Central Michigan and Baylor 2016, TCU 2017, TCU and Texas 2020).

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but I haven’t seen anything real significant from this team that makes me believe they are going to get to 10-2 or 11-1 just barely getting by average to below average teams.

I hate to say it, but the Poke Choke is a real thing, and it happens to us all the time. Now, I hope we go 11-1 or 10-2 and get to a Big 12 Championship. I just don’t see it happening with how awful our offense can looks sometimes (especially in the 3rd quarter).

This is why I said I would rather wait until the season ends before putting OSU and Big 12 Championship game in the same sentence together. Just warning you guys that you might be jinxing it.

1 Like

It goes for every coach we have ever had, including the the coach with the most losses in school history.

1 Like

Or the offense could find a way to not struggle getting over the 24 point mark.

Lmao that’s rich!!!

Do u think the teams were going to be facing except wv have defenses

1 Like

I agree. Go ahead and pencil in another Bedlam loss. We also tend lose a game that we really shouldn’t. My guess will be TCU.

1 Like