Predicting How OSU Football Will Finish the Final Five Games of the Regular Season

They talked about how we were better defensively than OU in 2017, and Mason Rudolph did his best impression of the poke choke on the final offensive drive. So the fact that OU’s defense isn’t very good doesn’t really seem to matter much in bedlam games (besides 2011).

So you have OSU VS ISU in a rematch. OSU goes 12-1. Who do you have OU losing to (Tech @Baylor, ISU) other than Bedlam?

Well the easiest route would be us and isu.

Do you think we’re an offensive juggernaut that can just move the ball when we feel like it? What if Sanders has a game where he throws 4 interceptions and a couple of them are pick sixes? Does our offense have enough explosiveness to make up for a 14-21 point deficit? What if our defense has a down game? Those are all the variables you have to think about.

1 Like

We had enough offense in 2018

1 Like

I’m not talking about 2018. I’m talking about now.

My guess is if OU does happen to lose a game the rest of the year it would be in Waco.

We had enough offense to finish 9th in 2018.

2 Likes

If Santa doesn’t leave u coal.
Of course u can come up with alot of “ifs”
We do are average is enough to win the next 4 games, if r defense is as good as u tell me.

1 Like

No we had just enough defense to go there in 2018.
I’m glad Knowles has taught those boys to cover the whole field not just half.

Ur an idiot u just brought up like 6 years talking about chit.

1 Like

If the offense was good enough in 2018. Then the defense has been more than enough in 2021.

1 Like

U know that makes no sense.
We need just 2 wins to do better so offense will prove it was.
The offense is challenged but not 95th over all.

U know the 2:30 fox osu vs isu game drew 200,000 less then the bb notre dame vs usc prime time game.
Just a lil info for u.

I was waiting until after the ISU game to talk about it. Now that we got beat I don’t think we get in.

How did that turn out?

We have every chance to still sneak in but it requires beating OU. So essentially we’re dead in the water.

1 Like

You really do have an obsession with Baylor

1 Like

Coming from a guy that said “he blocked for a team that a guy on poke states roster played for”. Dude do you have any idea what it’s like being an athlete that can reach the next level from your jv squad you bragged about. Let alone know what it takes to be a quarterback

2 Likes

Most wins in school history* I see your wife is still bragging about what Gundy did to you back in the day!

2 Likes