Predicting How OSU Football Will Finish the Final Five Games of the Regular Season

Show me where you see the week 8 TV ratings?

I dnt remember wise guy

Some guy off poke report said it

Love Boone’s Kool-Aid. I was drinking that Kool-Aid before the 30-something yard missed kick in Ames. Here are my predicted regular season odds for the remaining games:
3 or more losses = 5% chance
2 losses = 65% chance
1 loss = 20% chance
0 loss = 10% chance

2 Likes

Interesting percentages there

1 Like

Well, I’m not a real gambler, and I’m not a 5 million per year lifetime contract coach. I just like to have fun with numbers. I hope my numbers are way off and we are in the 0 loss bin.

1 Like

We don’t have a 5 million per year lifetime coach so idk what that statement was about

2 Likes

So a 9 and 3 season is a bad season?
Gundy has been making 4.2 million last 2 years

1 Like

I found it. That’s a pretty low rating for that game, which was because you had Bama & Ohio St also playing at 7:00. And……it still beat what may end up being the Big 12’s two best teams

No, 9-3 is not bad. And I’m not a 4.2 million per year lifetime coach either :wink:

1 Like

Of course vegas helped that game by only giving it 7 point spead. That may gave some reason to watch.
And they still had the better time slot on the better network. Being the bb that game should have carried 4 mill.
The osu ou game will double that

I dnt see how tcu paying Gary 6.5 mill has helped them

1 Like

I’m not a Gundy hater Robert. It was a mere disclaimer for the the numbers I put out there as in I’m not paid big bucks for my football opinions.

2 Likes

Ok, point spreads have nothing to do with TV ratings. The OSU-ISU game was the same spread. Nor does Vegas care about setting lines to help influence viewership either. That’s dumb.

1 Like

If ISU would get beat by OU and Texas, or any two schools we could sneak in and still lose to OU. It’s going to be tough any way you slice it though.

U should have just said u slept at a holiday inn​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We’ll see. We averaged 39 ppg in 2013 and managed to only score 21 against WV and 24 against OU. The defense is good. All I’m saying is if they have a real down game the offense is going to have to pick up the slack, and even though the defense didn’t play bad, but not real good against Iowa State our offense proved in that game they couldn’t get into the endzone.

If ur a casual fan, with ur team not playing? Do u watch a game that has a 7 point spead or one with a 28 point spead?
So once again u are projecting ur limited tunnel vision onto my remarks.

1 Like

Need a different QB for that. When you simply hope that your QB doesn’t turn the ball over or do anything stupid that tells you all need to know about your offensive situation. Going to be very limited.

A casual fan has no clue what the hell the spread is chief.

3 Likes