Pretty good read

2 Likes

It’s just fans wanting more

1 Like

So OSU is a place where you can win a conference title once every 10 years while Baylor can win 2 in 7. Good to know.

Wow u are really getting nervous. I have never seen u write so late in the day. U hate the fact gundy is going to win out. Ur beloved riley will let u down

1 Like

I hope he does win out, then we can expect mediocre till 2031.

Why is that Knowles is he to save us. The offense will be better next year too u may have to live through another title

1 Like

I would be willing to bet a years salary on it.

Sure u would u shovel chit. And u still believe riley is a good coach. Ou fans national media and the committee dnt.

1 Like

We’ll see, Riley might have one bad season after kicking Gundy’s fanny the last 6 but right now both teams only have one loss and OU is to a ranked team and osu’s is to a 6-4 unranked team.

A ranked team we beat.

3 Likes

U are a moron how many ranked team has ou beat

1 Like

Win one every 60 plus years years* there I fixed it for ya!

1 Like

One how many unranked team have they lost to? You better be worried, another big bad 6-4 team is out there.

That 6-4 team with a coach you’d suck off in a heart beat

1 Like

Not my kind of thing but I’d trade him for Gundy anyday.

And we’d be 6-4

1 Like

Sure jug if u will stop talking to me I will agree to anything. Ur a sad goat roper.
What I want to know is why u are writing so much now.
Ur play some odds u have in ur head.
We’re winning out I just hope ou is there. So we beat them twice.

1 Like

Campbell last year had his best year at isu

1 Like

Trade anyday.

2-6 is better than 2-14.

Just the next coach u would be crying about. Just like Joey and leach neither have titles but u guys tell us their winners

1 Like