Pretty good read

What?

Gundy had his title by year seven when Campbell has his losing season next year where will that put u at. Below moron

1 Like

Jug doing his rainman number deal

1 Like

Campbell took a team that was at the bottom of the conference and in 5 years was playing in a conference championship game. Gundy took a team that was in the middle of the conference and wasn’t at that level in 5 years.

Your right he won the whole dang conference in 6 and should’ve had the chance to play for the natty

2 Likes

Or 7 however you wanna say it

Why are u posting now. U know its over for u. Ur a rat that can’t swim. Ur worried we going to win out . Doing ur swan song.

2 Likes

You want to know why they didn’t play for a national championship that year? They lost to a unranked 6-4 Iowa State team.

You have one problem. Gundy coaching Bedlam.

Lol nice go ahead and deflect boss.

1 Like

When riley doesn’t make the second bedlam game he will be having problems

1 Like

Think of all the worst coaches that have ever coached against OU and none of them have lost as many times as Gundy.

Did u get into the rubbing alcohol. Jug u have never been smart enough to talk to. Why are u bugging me tonite.

1 Like

What do you think the point spread will be for Bedlam? If it’s high enough, I might be able to retire.

I wouldn’t bet on Gundy in Bedlam if the Sooners were 0-11 and John Blake came back just to coach Bedlam.

Pickem

Jug you want to take Campbell over Gundy , you must not have listened to his press conference yesterday. He says he doesn’t put a championship as his goal every year idiot :flushed:
Sure he doesn’t :joy: he would say that with a 6-4 team. He hasn’t recruited well either, I’ll promise you no one wants to spend a winter in Ames either. Put the rubbing alcohol down

1 Like

Someone is filling in the blanks for Jug… he never puts two coherent sentences together Joey didn’t even come to the rescue :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds a lot like Gundy doesn’t he. They all make excuses when they can’t get to the conference championship. Gundy has had a lot of experience with that.

1 Like

Just pointing that out for you since he was you and Joey’s new hero this year :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Campbell has never beat his rival. Atleast ou is a blue blood

1 Like