Pretty good read

tosu is 15 and 1 against Michigan.

Michigan has 3 wins this century.
Harbaugh has never beat tosu.
Michigan is a blue blood program… and yes they have learned to accept it.

1 Like

That’s one more than Gundy has against OU.

Thats in 5 more years.
Nice try.
I gave u what u wanted. U wanted proof that people are happy losing. To rivals

1 Like

Jug why such the up take in ur posting in the last day.
U bored. Or worried gundy will win out.
I would think the latter

1 Like

Kansas has beaten Texas twice in the last 5 years, surely Gundy can win a second conference title in 17 years. I mean he’s been given more than any other OSU coach in the history of the college and the conference has never been weaker.

U didn’t answer me. Why now r u going so strong.
U have a reason. I mean Joey goes non stop.

1 Like

Does it bother you that I’m on here? It would bring me great discomfort to think you didn’t want to hear from me.

Snyder coached for 27 years at ksu had 2 titles.
62% winning.

Sorry auto type

1 Like

@robert28 Bill…Sanders?

1 Like

Jug is scared chitlesd Gundy will win out. He can’t sleep at nights :flushed: him and Joey know they will have to crawfish a lot if he does. Jug who cares if Kansas has beat Texas 2 times in the last ten years. We have more wins against them idiot

1 Like

Gundy has the same number of wins against OU as Kansas does against Texas. Actually Kansas is a big threat to Texas than Gundy is to OU. Sure Gundy will probably win another against OU in the next few years because they don’t want a sure thing to go away. If they let Gundy win one say every 7 years or so, little brother will be content forever. Then the next year OU can start downing the ball at the goal line to just remind everyone who is boss.

So you are saying Texas has been on the same level as the goons Jug :joy::joy: there is no comparison to that you idiot. We have a winning record against Texas the last 10 years so tell me again what is the comparison buffoon. Robert could tell you that’s asinine :joy::cowboy_hat_face:. How many wins does Kansas have against uo in the last 10 years. You’re wrong, but you jump to a different narrative. I am proud you can put more than 2 sentences together though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I thought you were smarter than that. The comparison is us to OU is about as close as Kansas to Texas.

1 Like

That’s your dreamed up comparison Jug…. Why da hell was Kansas and Texas even brought in.

1 Like

I got the other genius telling me it’s OK to have 5 stars defensive recruits for a whole class.
Joey is in love with Knowles so now walkonand 3stars are great to get.

1 Like

Evidently Joey couldn’t handle the two of us calling him out on his bullchit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: we actually have 2 geniuses on board. Did Joey say he would get off for a year if we won out :flushed: even more the reason to win out :rofl:

1 Like

Jug that isn’t saying much you moron. T Boone money got our facilities to top level but wasn’t much went to uptick recruiting. 70 years of mostly losing….Holder put a bunch of the money into non-revenue sports. Try keeping up

1 Like

I do hope that the defense can overcome the ineptness of Mediocre Mike but I won’t hold my breath. You mentioned 70 years of mostly losing but forget to mention that the winning percentage against OU is going down with Gundy. That tells you all you need to know.

1 Like

U a funny ur cry about a percentage point or 2.
We were like 40 games under 500 before gundy.
So it’s true ur getting nervous. Ur hoping we lose so tonite u can party. I hope ur heart can take a few more wins.

1 Like

So what’s the difference Jug about 2% points? Go cheer for your goons, they are winning, gonna be sweet when we beat your goons

1 Like