Pro Football Focus Names Collin Oliver True Freshman of the Week

The guy is. Certifiable I’m telling you. Any person that would publicly say that about Ford or any player, even the opposition is mentally deranged

1 Like

I know really wacked

1 Like

I like how you include me in the goon lover category saying I’d have a hard on when I said ford was a stud. He makes the team better.

They call that guilt by association

1 Like

I never said Logan , like Robert said guilt by association is the only thing I figure …. You do hang with them a lot :blush:

1 Like

Roberto has said I’m part of it before. I hate OU just like everyone else here.

Yes he only said Joey and Jeff. U just feel guilty, because u are one of the 3 stooges

1 Like

I thought we were 4 strong now Roberto. :clown_face:

No ar0 is now Jug. I know u want to be four so I will call u the beetles

1 Like

Give me a run down on who the three stooges are and who is the goon squad please Roberto.

I’m not sure I’ve used the goon squad. I’ve said drug squad in reference to ou players suspended. But the 3 stooges r u jeff and joey. Are u happy with that. U still buddy’s with those 2.

1 Like

You said Travis was part of it before. That’s 4 by my count.

Travis is on his own. There were 4 stooges. Are u mad travis is not in ur club. Should u jeff and joey vote him in? Would he accept?

1 Like

How am I supposed to keep up with this Roberto. You add and subtract people daily it seems.

No u and Joey have always been a stooge, so u know who u r. Jeff has come on strong so I elevated ar0. He has a more fitting name with Jug.

1 Like

I did say u dnt follow along well. U said u didn’t need a story. It seems I just did a story of how I named u.

1 Like

Because you change the people in each group almost every other day.

What ever logan I have changed once. I’m glad u are excited to be a stooge

1 Like

I’m amazed what u guys talk about. Just like these post. U wonder why I call u a stooge. Mind boggling.

1 Like

Funny how you respond to me a second time after an hour of me not replying. Rent free.