QB Competition is Stiff This Spring, and That's Good for OSU

What does that have to do with Corndog and Gundy?

Why not u ignore all the other stats I put up.
Ur always bending facts here is one corndog had more wins then Sanders last year or u can say Sanders has never had more wins in a season then corndog

Well when u cut out the rest of the post nothing.
Ur the idiot that brought up u need 50% to win games i gave u an example u dnt.

Was Corndog hurt any? You were the one that first compared Corndog and Sanders. All we did was point out that Corndog wasn’t as perfect as you stated he was. You don’t like Sanders but brag about a QB that can’t beat 5-7 teams and can’t have at least a 50% completion percentage against them.

Record against ranked teams is not knit pick its something real people keep stat about

Same thing with 5-7 teams as well.

I asked u about if u could change a player…

Ok well u proved u want sanders

I don’t want to change a player. I think we need to change a coach. That’s your problem. Everything is always the player’s fault and never the coaches fault. The coach can do no wrong even if they admit it on national television.

1 Like

U are an idiot were not changing a coach.

Out of the 70 posts on here. You’ve posted 32 times.

So in 2018 we lost 4 by 7 or less
Tcu by 7 d couldnt stop the run.
Baylor by 4 matt missed 2 fg
Ou by 1matt missed extra point which made us go for 2. Should got 2 points off the extra kicks.
Iowa state by 6. Purdy as a 3rd string never played qb scored 48. As a starter on better teams has only scored 48 in two years.
That defense gave up 33 points a game.
We had that defense this year we would just beat ku.
Corndog had 2 pics and 1250 yards 8 passing and 4 running td. And was sack 16 times
The defense (97) averaged over 40 points per game.
I know that u hate walkons and ar0 loves we went 9th place. But saying crap like u do just show how pathetic u guys are. Even as bad as that defense was corndog could have been any where from a 9 to 11 winner. Thats from help from the team.
Sanders could lead us to a champ game against isu a possible title and as much as 11 wins not from help from the team but just not screwing up.
Actually corndog with 3 of those could take us to champ game to.

Except for the fact he was a 7 game winner. Which is Gundy’s favorite kind of player. A guy that will get him to the Independence Bowl.

It’s funny. Trying to justify a QB who had his worst performances against the lower tier teams of the Big 12 and then using the defense as a scape goat for his poor performances against those teams.

You seriously can’t make this stuff up. Then you wonder why so many people on here try to explain to you how dumb some of the points you try to make sound.

Tell me how many games last season was Sander’s fault besides the Texas game?

Well like usual ur just pick on corndog because he is a walkon.
Only 3 games did he perform sub par as with the the whole team. And one of those 3 was still winnable. Those 3 loses to ou isu and Baylor he had 10 tds 1 pic and over 1000 yards passing. He did what he need to do for the wins
U just chose to pic on the walkon.

How many other games where there. Tcu.
He has terrible numbers with points of turnovers.
I know ur slow and wouldn’t understand this but. U can lead a horse to water u can’t make it drink.
If I were u I would worry more about u favorite coach then gundy

When you win the turnover battle 5-1 and your coach keeps getting outcoached by Gary Patterson that’s hardly the QB’s fault.

Putting a period after the word but, and then calling me slow?

You can give a coach a game plan and good players, but you can’t guarantee he’ll change it and bench the best players for the sake of Cowboy Culture.

1 Like

Who was he suppose to put in shane was quarantine doing tcu.
Look i know u think ur funny. U back with double standards. Along with walkons and 3 star recuits u hate old coaches.
Another double standards its corndogs fault but not Sanders.
Ok like usual u have waste my time ur still an idiot.
Joe I would almost respect u. But u use facts like spit wads, if it sticks on the ceiling its good. Problem is ur facts fall back on ur face. Good nite have sweet dreams of gundy.

Gundy is no good because Texas and Iowa State and K State all have success against OU while Gundy don’t care if he’s humiliated by them plus can’t compete for a conference title.

San Francisco got rid of Joe Montana because they knew Steve Young was the future. Josh Allen is 10 times the quarterback that Mason Rudolph is. Everyone in the NFL knew it, he was drafted in the 1st round while Rudolph went in the 3rd.

1 Like