QB Recruit Garret Rangel Commits to Oklahoma State

That’s not how ratings work. Yes I was talking about Gordon. Ratings are done by the individual performance not by the collective. That’s why some classes have higher ratings

Don’t worry though without that 4th star is complete garbage to people on this site. He could have those numbers his freshman year of college but he still isn’t worth a ■■■■ as a 3 star.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reporternews.com/amp/2054244001

You want better recruiting. Fix this.

1 Like

Dude he still has one more season to go. Are you afraid he won’t be a 4 star recruit like the rest of us would like him to be?

It’s not just stats that are included into a player’s report. Several categories such as speed, power, evasiveness, vision, and etc. are included.

Take Jaydon Blue for example (A Texas commit). He’s rated as the #4 running back in the country and currently a 4 star recruit. He has less rushing yards than Ollie Gordon but he may have better or superior attributes and skills that Ollie Gordon doesn’t possess athletically speaking.

How you fix it is that you tell the HC that the terms of his contract need to be reviewed. If he can’t get to a conference title game then he won’t receive a pay raise.

You take the money you would use to increase his pay every season and throw it towards the recruiting budget. This gives Gundy an opportunity to not only have more money for recruiting purposes, but force him to challenge himself more in order to keep receiving pay raises instead of receiving continuous raises for being a middle of the pack Big 12 team.

It becomes a win-win situation for recruits, fans, alums, donors, and for Gundy himself.

1 Like

Lol got it all figured out

2 Likes

And no the problem is we spend entirely to much money on non revenue sports

Address it with Holder then. My guess is he won’t increase the recruiting budget because he wants Gundy recruiting better than 37th out of 65 P5 teams. Once Gundy can prove he can get a top 25 recruiting class for the first time in 10 years then Holder will up the budget.

1 Like

They wont change the numbers he committed to us. Now ur saying Gundy is finding diamonds in the rough

Oh that’s how it works, meanwhile Kansas spends over 400k more on recruiting, does that not seem like a problem

1 Like

I’m lost now u think Gundy can recruit

Because Kansas knows Miles will try his best to recruit better than 40th.

When are you not lost?

We finished better than 40th. So apparently Gundy try’s to

That’s is stupid

Yeah I guess your right. 37th is definitely a far cry from 40th.

1 Like

Only when I’m talking to u and ur gang and ur double standards. So gordon is a 4 star

1 Like

You said it :man_shrugging:

How is it stupid? They can’t grade a player on more than just stats? Even if a team has the best offensive stats in the country it doesn’t mean they are the best team in the country.

1 Like

But don’t worry guys the best basketball coach in Oklahoma state history got it done against Kansas state today! :clap:

2 Likes