QB Recruit Garret Rangel Commits to Oklahoma State

He is still trying but yes

Lol osu still sucks at recruiting and still sucks at coaching. Have we seen this before? A yea every year lol. You girls get gitty every year with gundyā€™s early class that reaches in the top twenty five withthe first 6 or so guys and then some how falls to 40 when everybody finishes their classes lol. You guys are smarter than that except Robert and Michael which we all know by now and thatā€™s why they keep having hope or their to retarded to see a trend that has lasted for ten years :joy:. Guess what? It will happen next year too lol. You guys kill me.

1 Like

Coming for u jeff that really hurts, not.
So life must be real bad no coaches.
U know itā€™s a karma thing for all that crying u do.

1 Like

Heā€™s not great as of right now. If Boynton canā€™t get it done this year and next he needs to go. Heā€™s a very likeable guy. The only reason to keep him beyond this year if he fails is looming the NCAA ban.

Likeable doesnā€™t win gameā€™s. Yā€™all b*tch about Gundy only getting to garbage bowls and our basketball program hasnā€™t been to the tournament in 4 years I mean cmon

1 Like

And if Boynton would win the conference one time in 16 years, there would be a few morons bragging about how heā€™s won more games than anyone and the next coach might not get us to 4th in the conference.

1 Like

Exactly!!! Itā€™s such a double standard by these guys when they want to compare Boynton and Gundy. Gundy just finished year 16 where as Boynton isnā€™t even done with year 4. Iā€™m at least waiting for the season to finish before giving my two cents on how we should proceed with Boynton and the basketball program.

Iā€™ve already seen 16 seasons of Gundy and OSU football. I think itā€™s safe to say with that many seasons under Gundyā€™s belt we can reasonably expect to see the direction the football program will go and stick to.

But they will this year yo1. Nobody on here is saying coach boynton is doing a good job at this point at all so I donā€™t know why you think they are sticking up for him and not gundy. As of right now the only thing we can say about him is good character but letā€™s give him 12 more years. You still have faith in gundy after 16 years so why donā€™t you have the same faith in boynton?

WAY safe to say.

Win in conference. Itā€™s simple. Gundy has 3 seasons of losing in conference. Boynton tied him in 3 seasons. Has no control. And players get worse under him.

What were your expectations before Gundy for our football program

At the same time I can also say Boynton has more wins against the Big 12 blue blood in half as many games as Gundy. Then you want to come after me saying I only present bent facts?

U ask what he needs to do. U can do ur lil Gundy rant. Itā€™s not going to save boynton if he canā€™t fix his stuff. In the end Gundy is do enough of the rite stuff.
I think he will get to the dance this year but.
With all new team he has show no control.

Your doing your little Gundy thing by trying to compare the two when they really canā€™t be compared due to lack of equal seasons. HOWEVER, if your going to try and compare the two then Iā€™m going to point out the obvious. Just because you donā€™t like it doesnā€™t mean it isnā€™t true.

Iā€™m not comparing Gundy to boynton. Thatā€™s u and ar0.
But I can Gundy has won 60% of his conference games so if boynton does that he will go to the dance alot. He has some talent but as a coach he needs them to do what he wants.