Ranking the 2021 Football Uniforms

:pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

That’s the flag I fly on my pirate ship. The SS Grey Pants. She’s a mighty ship, lads.

3 Likes

2 Likes

For me,

You can tell how much I hate 3-colored uni’s and two consecutive oranges. 14 is only as high as it is because of the cursive cowboy helmet. And the bedlam unis are neck and neck with UT 2018 for by far the greatest ever. I would love to see a orange cursive cowboy helmet with black tops and bottoms.

1 Like

UT 2018 is still my favorite uniform of all time.

2 Likes

Interesting factor… sequential uniforms. Hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

That was a great one. For me, it’s Texas A&M 2010.

1 Like

These are pretty great, I’d slot them in my top 10 for sure.

4 Likes

Ironically all whites and all blacks are two of my favorites. But something about orange touching orange grosses me out.

My Top 3 are: 14, 9, 7

1 Like

We need the full list for the spreadsheet @marshall

1 Like

Alright gimme a minute.

1 Like

If we stick with the same formula we have since 2006, this next year would be the year to get new uniforms I believe. It’s usually every 5-6 seasons. Anyone have any inside info on if they are even thinking about overhauling the football uniforms?

New uniforms in 2006, new uniforms in 2011, and new uniforms in 2016.

3 Likes

If not this year, then definitely the next season. I think admin is ready to get the sheriff badge off all uniforms. I still think that’s dumb, the badge has the brand on it and I think it’s a cool logo. Whatever :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

That’s a great point. I forget the badge is even on the uniforms anymore. It does seem like they are totally done with the badge. It would be interesting to see what a Cursive Cowboy themed jersey would look like.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting list. Your top 4 combos are all on the road. Not sure I can support that, especially with 7 as high as it is.

2 Likes

Give me a modern version of the ‘88 style unis, with a subtle cursive cowboys across the chest and an updated number font. 15/10 immediately

3 Likes

I’ve tried to picture this in my head and I just can’t. Maybe on the pants, but our pants are so subtle now that I can’t see them going to something that extreme.

2 Likes