Reader Thoughts: Is Mike Boynton a Good Coach?

Did you see Barry Tramel’s article about how Auburn has handled coaches the last 25 years compared to OSU. They’ve had 2 perfect seasons and competed for 2 National Championships and yet Barry thinks OSU has done a better job with coaches. Of course an OU fan would love it.

How many probation did Auburn get too. They are a blue blood school. I know u u believe in🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧙‍♀️but not blue blood. I’m not sure this last coach wont last long. I mean a guy from the northwest going to coach 4 and 5 stars in the south. Just face it ur bad karma is costing osu a national championship. If u were not a fan we would win big.

1 Like

Marcus Watson never played and made poor choices during his 1 semester.

Gundy couldn’t win the conference if OU quit football.

Ur bad karma has cost us good cowboys many champs.

Ar0 do know this is a boynton post. Really wish u guys could learn boundaries.

Ok let’s talk Boynton, “Is Boynton a good coach?”
What makes a good coach? Is it wins? No cause if you never play a good team, wins mean nothing. Look at Coastal Carolina in football this year. Is it recruiting? No because if it was recruiting Boynton would already be a legend at OSU. Is it Championships? Not exactly cause half y’all think Gundy’s a good coach and championships and Gundy have nothing in common. Maybe it’s the coach that stays twice as long as most coaches so that he has more wins and more loses than any coach in school history, then we can call him good.

U really cannt help urself. U said ok let’s talk about boynton. That last 2 sentence. By 4 sentences u were back to Gundy. Do u not see u need better meds. If I could stop laughing I would know it’s sad.

1 Like

Every line was about what makes a good coach.

U make me giggle it’s so sad they let u out of the hospital. U aren’t in a hospital care r u.

1 Like

Robert, Robert, Robert, I didn’t think you could come up with one lol. Dukes coach does get fired up at his players so you must not watch basketball very much. Ours don’t even look at their players when they should be held at. Keep tying gunner gundy.

Bill self? One of the best coaches in the country… he gets fired up at his players. Your turn.

U got to be kidding me I’m seen dogs take a crap have a meaner face the coach k
But u go there girl work it I know u need a win.

Hey, tell your dad merry Christmas and I’m hoping he gets a new playbook for Christmas will you?

2 Likes

I won’t say coach they call that recruiter. U only want one but thanks for a second. Bill self lol yea he gets me so scared I go get another beer. Eddie gral in ur face bobbie knight letting things fly. That’s a excited coach

Are you going to name one or not?

Named 2 if u are scared of Billy I would think bobby makes u cry

Texas tech coach your turn. I’m still waiting for one Gunner

Did know u were a snowflake

Bill Huggins your turn