Receiver Development Allows Oklahoma State More Offensive Flexibility in 2022

Originally published at: Receiver Development Allows Oklahoma State More Offensive Flexibility in 2022 | Pistols Firing

Be on the lookout for more four-receiver sets in 2022.

I do think we got guys who can catch the ball better.
You take woods and last year martin. Martin made some great catches. He missed the simple ones. The undefended ones in his hands.

Green i like but bring him as a pass only just cant happen. The new kid with 40 lbs will make a great te.6’4" get him up to 250 260.

1 Like

Talking 4 receivers their must be some fall camp confidence in our OL.

3 Likes

Boy I hope so. Would be nice having an O-line that’s not a question mark.

1 Like

I’m really curious about Coach Dunn’s play-calling, with so many pieces on the chess board. I’m expecting more this year.

3 Likes

Did it really take them 14 games last season to figure out this offense is more effective with four receiver sets instead of just adding another blocker?

Why with so many problem with qb and injuries he has got good offense. This at the 2011 team by far.

1 Like

Lol

Not exactly sure what you meant here but I don’t think this team is at the 2011 level. I’d love to eat my words though.

Everybody talks about dana and todd. But, those teams had no major injuries plus had players. I dnt think that 2011 face front 4 like we have the last couple of years.
Baylor, ksu and wv have some sec style front 4.

Look at 2 years ago 5 of the top 10lineman were gone by the 2 half of the 1st game. Rb injured.
Last year line beat up. Wr hurt or young. Backs injured.

I can list abunch of hurt players last couple of years. 2011 was how badly hurt.

The iowa deal would be a thing if iowa had 7 natty’s and a butt load of con titles. I know the haters will tell us lsu is bad. So were we for most of the time.
Sure iowa been ranked a few times in the top 10, but come on were is tomato slice to correct this.

1 Like

No clue what you are saying here. It’s all good though

Not a fair comparison? Okay that’s fine. What about all the others then?

• Michigan State isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to Ohio State.

-Auburn isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to Alabama.

• UCLA isn’t a BB and doesn’t have has many losses to USC.

• Vanderbilt isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to Tennessee.

• Washington State isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to Washington.

• South Carolina isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to Clemson.

• Arkansas isn’t a BB and doesn’t have as many losses to LSU.

Are you ever going to stop being the King of Excuses? Go ahead and log into your fake Michael account, and tell my why I’m wrong while you like your own posts.

1 Like

Ok i will never brother you again

1 Like

Dude are you saying clemson is a bb.

Are you say iowa is a bb.

Are you saying Michigan having less wins to any body is ok.

Your talking Tennessee. WHO

yea your a guru

1 Like

We ran 4 WRs vs ND once we got behind and our offense chewed them up. I think their idea is to play fast and spread the field, and SS can’t find anybody just run.

2 Likes

You do realize many of our Wrs were hurt at the beginning of the year….

2 Likes

He doesn’t care just I hate Gundy …,

1 Like

Joy I didn’t think you could out do yourself on stupid posts but you did. That pile of crap isn’t doesn’t have anything to do with OSU … just some chit that no one cares about. Just dumb…… where were we in the scope of football 20 years ago? Bottom feeders yet you compare us to schools that had emphasized football far longer than we have. Get jug and both of go shovel

1 Like

20 years ago we were 8-5 under Les Miles. Doing pretty much the same thing we’ve done under Gundy. Just make sure you make it to any bowl game and everything will be fine.

Plz no pro style offense this year.