Record Book Reset: Where Spencer Sanders Ranks on Oklahoma State's Career Lists

I’ve seen flaws in the offensive line since Wickline left. Apparently our head coach doesn’t though. So I guess by your thought process I’m better at finding the flaws than Gundy is. So, if you think I’m compounding stupidness, then you have to suggest the man you would gladly get on your knees for is doing the same thing.

1 Like

If we keep the game plan similar to Notre Dame with Sanders he’ll have a good season. Keep the offense rpo with some air raid. That’s his skill set. Also he commits less turnovers too which is another statistic. I got faith in Sanders just not the oline and pro style play calling with the oline.

Joey tell me something. If ur a genius, what would u rank osu offensive line in the big 12 last year.

Yea jug I’m glad we got gundy and his problem of being out coached.

Not nearly good enough. Considering we couldn’t get into the end zone being in the red zone eight times during the championship game.

U didn’t rank them I didn’t ask for to cry about something.

Well…what do you think they should be ranked? In any given year they are average at best. In a year where nobody in the league is any good they are going to look better than they probably are.

We’re are talking this year. Which teams had better olines.

Well now that’s not right there Robert. You know as well as I do the OSU defensive line was one of the best in the entire country. I see you trying to toss bait here. Of course if another team was equal to what our defensive line was this season our offensive line would’ve looked worse than they are.

Of course, You have teams like TCU, Texas, Baylor, and OU who did a better job at rushing the ball than we did. So I would assume based on those results and our inability to pass protect we are probably somewhere in the middle of the conference as far as our O-line goes.

So Texas offer 50000 dollars to get a better line r. Riley all year talking how bad his line was.
Take our defense line out. We still give up less sacks.
With alot of dual qb. Really only wv qb wasn’t not a mobile qb.
My whole point is u just want to cry. I know ur mom says she loves and u know she over looked ur retarded.

My whole point is OU, Texas, TCU, and Baylor all rushed the ball better than us in terms of yards per rush. If you don’t believe me go look it up.

You’re just angry because you know I’m right. Who’s crying now?

1 Like

Joey I’ve know u for a while now and not once have u been rite

OU gave up 33 sacks. Texas gave up 26. TCU gave up 28. Baylor only 18. OSU gave up only 16.

1 Like

And you haven’t been so much yourself. Welcome to the club. Do you really think you’re right about everything all the time?

Supposedly that’s because we have the most elusive QB in the conference. So take it for what it’s worth. Kind of hard for the QB to get sacked when Tom Hutton spends more time on the field and you hand the ball to Jaylen Warren 30 times.

OK, well, just pointing to rushing yards doesn’t mean anything either. It’s one piece of information. Offensive lines have to run block AND pass protect. Teams have different skill levels at running back. I love Warren, but he’s not as good as Robinson or Hall, for instance. Warren wasn’t the day one starter and he missed games due to injury.

1 Like

Joey I used the wrong name on a punter one time.
Joey u are a prolific writer. By the volume u rite alone is wrong. U make everything into a ant hill. Someone who is crying for a coach to be fired who just went 12 and 2 has to be wrong.

Right……and what we’ve seen is that unless we have a special running back and a mobile QB against a good opponent this offensive line isn’t going to get it done.

I said he had a good season. All I’m saying is he should probably do it more than once every 10 years, and if he’s willing, win another conference title. Which the last 10 years has taught me it’s unlikely to happen.

Your rite he only second in total wins conference wins
16 years of not losing.