Record Book Reset: Where Spencer Sanders Ranks on Oklahoma State's Career Lists

And for the most part 17 years of not really winning anything.

Winning is winning moron. U may halfess win something.

Winning what? A conference title and couple of NY6 bowls in almost two decades? Let’s see him do that at Auburn, Tennessee, Or Florida. Well….he won’t because they wouldn’t hold onto him that long.

This is a pointless statement, your boy boynton has it rolling

OK, well, the results weren’t that bad. I definitely wouldn’t say we had a worse line than a team that gave up 33 sacks.

1 Like

We are the only program stupid enough ( well I guess our fans) to think that a coach that can’t win championships is going to tell us what we need to become a championship program. Just let that settle in for a moment.

We have a dude that’s a RS Junior at QB. I would expect him to be better at avoiding sacks and making better decisions that a true freshman. OU lost quite a bit after 2020 on their line. We returned quite a bit on the OL. Put two and two together dude.

OK, twice as many sacks, though? Also, you telling me they had turnover on their line isn’t saying they had a better line, it’s an explanation of why their line was worse. You’re done now. Move along.

1 Like

I think they are losing 3 and some are expected to go pro. We got one who may go pro.
Isu had what is thought to be a good line with a senior dual threat qb he had games of 3 pics and end up with more sacks. Baylor and ksu experienced qb’s.
We all want the best line. We all know it’s the line that makes the team. I started this to point out to u a linemen, to compare its hard to fine them by every one.
Another major fact is the big 12 has improved their d line. Teams have made it a priority to improve d line.
I know u will blow this off. U are a reactionary. No really solutions, just fix it. Go put 50000 down for a line men then.

Yeah!!! That’s exactly my point!!! It’s amazing to me they could rush the ball better than us even though we supposedly had the better OL. Must be something with the play calling.

Except our Head Coach I guess. Did everyone in the Big 12 start focusing on making better defensive lines since 2013? Or just recently over the past couple of years? That’s the difference Roberto. Because since 2013 we’ve had one lineman drafted so far, and it’s not like we’ve been facing Georgia, Clemson, or Alabama defenses.

What’s ur point. We’re have had two qb’s play pro ball.
How many running backs and recivers. And a te( which is a lineman) get a major deal.
R head coach has still done what it takes.

OK, so you’re giving up your earlier statement that OU had a better line?

They did as far as rushing the ball goes. As far as giving up 33 sacks they have a true freshman starting and taking too long to make decisions (A lot like Sanders his freshman year). They also have a lineman projected to go in the 3rd round while our best lineman is projected to go in the 6th round. Put all those factors together and you tell me who you think has the better line?

The problem with ur thought process is its not clear cut which line better. They both are stronger in away. But, ou should be equal should they. Since in the last four years they have top 10 recruiting classes.

You can have a strong recruiting class of lineman, but expecting them to hold a block for 8-10 seconds for a QB that becomes indecisive and runs around in circles in the backfield is not sustainable. At least Sanders has gotten better at not trying to do those types of things.

The only think I got out this is ur saying Sanders is a better qb then both of the ou qb’s

As far as raw athleticism and passing is concerned no. He’s gotten better at decision making and learning when to tuck the ball and run. That’s something true freshman rarely figure out while they’re on the field in one season. Look at Sanders his RS Freshman year. He was an interception machine.

Rattler had like 13 of the sacks, so…

Ur ignoring all the other upper class qb that got sacked a lot. Ou qb were and are heisman candidates