Record Book Reset: Where Spencer Sanders Ranks on Oklahoma State's Career Lists

My bad. I was responding to Caleb Williams only. I don’t know what Rattler’s problem is. Seemed like he was really taking a long time to make decisions with the ball. I think it’s his attitude and the fact that he doesn’t have an All-American center hiking the ball to him either. Sanders is more athletic than Rattler. Not so sure if he’s really a better passer.

Probably has something to do with the fact that they had two Heisman winning quarterbacks in a row and a former Alabama QB before Rattler and Williams. Also, the fact that Rattler had a great year in 2020 behind future pro-lineman. Of course there is always going to be Heisman talk in OU. I would like it more if we could get Heisman talk in Stillwater. I think that would require us changing up our playbook though. So I guess we don’t have to worry about that happening anytime soon.

1 Like

So, if Rattler had stayed the starter, he was on pace to still take way more sacks than we did. Yeah, Sanders is elusive, but you have to put that on OU’s pass protection.

1 Like

So you think OU should be able to protect a QB for 8-10 seconds whose comfort zone has mainly been in the pocket?

Show me where Rattler was consistently holding onto the ball for ten seconds. That’s like a million years in football.

What in hades is this 8 to 10 seconds. You really have got to stop. My stomach hurts from laughing

Looking more at things that can be measured, Rattler also seems to hold the ball for too long on several occasions.

I think every even you have said Sanders held the ball to long. So another one of your ideas didn’t pan out.

Yeah but Sanders is better at running and evading than Rattler.

I had no clue this was a South Carolina Gamecocks messageboard!!! Who gives a F about Spencer Rattler now that he is no longer even on the Goon roster…the article was about Spencer Sanders. Ya know, the guy who was MVP of the Fiesta Bowl. Not the other Spencer who lost his job permanently in Goonland.

1 Like

Excuses thats all u always pedal.

Is it ten seconds, Joe? Also, that link explains nothing. Is he going to get sacked 30 times at South Carolina next season?

Sometimes it is.

Can ya just be happy jojo

Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner.

1 Like

That fits Joey. Jug your just the whalres.

Back to use that big word if.
I will use if to help you out.
If you wouldn’t say stupid thing you wouldn’t look stupid.

I was actually surprised you knew how to spell it.

Yes know how to spell it and dnot uses to prove agreements. You mite try it.

Thanks!!