Report: BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston Have Applied for Big 12 Membership

regardless we are looking to lose over 10m a year in earnings as it stands now. It’s fine if you do not like my source, please post your own if you have some with better information.

I just said it was the source.

22.5m from tv, 24.8m gross projection. The difference in how the conference will be viewed as well as our compensation is going to show down the line. We have to jump ship at some point if possible.

I would HOPE with more teams coming in that OSU SHOULD have a better chance of beating that more people would show up to the games.

However, I could see Mike Gundy still leading the football program to being a middling conference team despite OU and Texas leaving. So there’s that.

Ok well the 22.5 is just tv revenue. The 37 million we get now is tv plus other things. I’m sure some knows what we make on r tv deal now.
The 37 includes thing like the championship game and other stuff.

Is that right Robert? We will ONLY lose 5 mil? Yeah…guess we could live without that lol.

robert read the article, our estimated including the conference championship will be the 24.8m gross

What r u trying to say.

Are you sure about that? We can’t even beat out TCU, Texas, Baylor, or Iowa State to play for one right now.

texas will be leaving and we beat iowa state on a near yearly basis

1 Like

Yes ur rite read a lil farther. 10% goes to the league. Making 22.5. Read a lil farther u will see its only the tv revenue. I’m not sure how hard this to understand.

You’re asking a guy to read something that admits he doesn’t ready anything.

Okay, but were we the ones playing for a conference title last season?

Yes

We had our yearly meltdown and got destroyed by OU. but in new alignment you can take away that ou and texas loss every year so yes it gives us a good chance to consistently compete for the conference title. Especially if we continue to have iowa state’s number

1 Like

We beat Texas in 2018 and they still played for the conference title. Are you catching my drift here?? Gundy has made it a habit out of finding a way to keep the football team from playing for a conference title again.

What gives you so much confidence in beating teams like Houston (who Gundy is 1-2 against), BYU, UCF, and Cincinnati? Was it our 23-16 shellacking we gave Missouri State?

What about our 1-3 record against TCU the last 4 games? Maybe our 1-2 record against Tech in the last 3 games? Or maybe our 3-6 record against Baylor in the last 9 meetings?

1 Like

Yes

Blah blah blah the sky is falling Joey is crying.

Just asking the question? What has Gundy done the last four seasons that gives you any confidence he’s going to lead this team to a conference title game?

TCU 1-3

Tech 2-2

Baylor 2-2

Houston 1-2

UCF (TBD)

That’s who he would be in a division with most likely. Does that sound like a coach that’s going to play for a conference title? One that struggles in his own division?

1 Like

I’m Joey a genius. I pic odd things to prove my point. Then I repeat it over and over. I act confused when people call me out.
Joey u need serious help. Do u even spend time with ur kids. Who mows the lawn ur wife.