Report: BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston Have Applied for Big 12 Membership

Is gundy a good coach Roberto?

1 Like

He won’t answer it

1 Like

Heck no he is a great coach

LOL delusional. That’s how you got you new name.

Why r u gurls so into me answering.
I know I have become more important then ur own children. Get help.

Because we find your delusional thinking fascinating

The proof is in the pudding. All you gotta do is look at the record against those teams recently and put two and two together.

Lol u name me laugh. U and Joe find ants interesting

Delusional people can’t comprehend

It’s better than watching a Mike Gundy led offense struggle against the might of the Missouri State Bears.

1 Like

Well ur free to leave jump ship like Jeff. I know only Jug would miss u

Got that right

Run for your lives!!!

I still want to watch OSU football. Just hoping the players can find some way to overcome the play calling and squeak to a victory.

Thats about par for u Joey. At least rainman can count the ants

Why u know we got 10 more years with gundy

Roberto delusional here is playing the game of…wait for that one game out of the year when we beat somebody good like Texas to gloat about mullet while he shuts down his leg the rest of the games LOL. Cowardly approach I might say.

1 Like

Funny thing is we get to tell you gundy sucks way way more and often that your daddy is a has been and you hate it so bad. Get use to it.

1 Like

He wins almost 70% of his game. So u have no reason to say he sucks.
Just because two morons have the same idea does not make u guys geniuses. It makes u and Joey soul mates.

You know what 70% means? No metal, no hardware. Winning 70% of games in football means your a nobody but I know you drink your warm milk at night getting off on that so I will let you have it.

1 Like