Report: BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston Have Applied for Big 12 Membership

Like I said there a very few people including ur family who will stop u form being a fan of osu.

What?

Ok I think u and Joe r going through divorces. Get a good lawyer a hobby.

Assfinkter says what

LOL your telling me Iā€™m not a fan because I only care to win hardware? Iā€™m competitive unlike your daddy. You definitely didnā€™t play any competitive sports growing up and band dosent count

1 Like

Good nite Jeff once the crying stop u will fall a sleep fast and hard

Remember when you disappeared for a week after Bedlam?

1 Like

I didnā€™t want to hear u crying I would have stop for this week I had no idea u guys were going to cry so much.

Right!!! Couldnā€™t have nothing to do with you being totally wrong and him coaching the worst Bedlam game heā€™s had since 2015.

He disappears a lot during football season lol

Warm that milk up because a team from the American athletic conference is coming to town to show your daddy how to coach.

1 Like

For 10 years we will listen to u cry. Get a life. See a therapist. Make up with ur with. Treat ur kids better.
Take ur meds. Then come back.

Gundy wonā€™t be here 10 years. When we start going 4-8 heā€™ll be asked to step down.

Bunch of whining and crying going on here. Life is unfair. Quit comparing us to everyone that has it better and Suck it up and build a better conference, school and football program from where you are at.

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read on CBS and Sicā€™em 365 they expect the Big 12 to retain power 5 status and make between 20-25 mil in tv revenue. Thatā€™s 12-17 mil less than what we make now. However if that 37 mil we make now Includes all 3rd tier rights once the playoff expands we will make 37 mil or more year. Thatā€™s where retaining power 5 status is important, we may be #5 but we get a seat at the table and acces to the CFP and the money. And for whoever said it will hurt our chance to compete I disagree, OU will be gone and weā€™ll have an automatic bid to the playoff for conference champion.

1 Like

If you look at the last five years the big 12 minus OU and Texas and even without these four new schools has performed better than the PAC in football rankings. Weā€™re already at least on equal footing. This addition will help.

4 Likes

What makes you think this new Big 12 is better than the PAC or ACC? Hereā€™s the question I asked yesterday.

Group A: USC. Oregon. UCLA. Stanford

Group B: OSU, BYU, TCU, UCF

Which of those do you feel is a better football Conf?
More visible brands nationwide?
More attractive to a TV network?

Honestly answer that

Group A is much more visible and more attractive to the TV networks but group B is a better conference in terms of on field product.

ā€œIs a better conference in terms of on field productā€

Im not tallking any noise here and enjoy the discussion. Having said thatā€¦by what metric do you feel that Group B is better in on field product?

In the last 5 years, Oregon, USC and Stanford have all finished in the top 5.