Report: Pac-12, Big Ten, ACC Talking Alliance, Leaving Out Big 12

I would say 90 % would have punted.

I also bet u that there are more isu fans rite now going on about their punt. U know a punt or lack of punt, that could have one them a game.
By putting the ball on the one gundy was saying defense make something happen. But ur bonehead wants Sanders to make one play, in a game he made how many.

Then it tells me you need to study and watch more football other than Mike Gundy.

By punting the ball and landing it on the one he was saying “Hey OU, take one of the best offensive lines in the country and continue to ram it down my throat since I’ve not been able to stop your offense most of the night”

You need to stop being so gullible when it comes to Gundy and his decision making. I can agree not every decision is bad, but he’s built a reputation over the last few years of being one of the most conservative coaches in all of college football, and is inconsistent when it comes to knowing when to release the offense and when to handcuff it. It’s ridiculous and it’s going to do nothing but delay the development of his players, coaches, and himself.

Was 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Sanders fault?

1 Like

Yes. Good coaches lose games like that once in a while. About the only ones that don’t are Saban.

Yea and which ones we bad calls by gundy. I know for a fact that gundy didn’t tell Gilbert to drop that pic. Or Matt to miss the extra point. Some of those games weren’t one play games just like last year.

Look Joey, if u would ever read my post. U would know I have not liked quite a few plays. Of course u being in the peanut gallery it’s easy to second guess.
But if I had a punter like Hutton and our defense I would make that call 100% of time.
What ur saying is take the ball and give to Sanders. The weakest of the 3 mentioned.
The only bad call was ur mom calling u Joey not rainman

I’m glad you have no future of being a head coach then. Because you would be fired before you could even get started. Unless your at OSU of course.

No……what I’m saying is making an attempt to look like you care about trying to win the game is better than making every attempt to look like you don’t care to win the game in front of the entire country.

I have never seen someone so obsessed with the most meanless play in my life. U have talked this play.over from ever direction. If Sanders would have been given the call, more then likely gundy would have called a pick 6​:innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::thinking::thinking::thinking::scream::scream::scream::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

By the result of OU’s 99 yard drive it looks like Gundy would’ve been better off letting Sanders bomb it four straight times toward the end zone.

U dnt even understand the game. On forth down u only have 1 play. Obsessed

You don’t understand the game. You don’t give the ball back to the other team so easily when:

1. You haven’t stopped them all night

2. You are down by 21 with 12 minutes left

Dumb!!!

Obsession

Critical and logical thinking

If ur going to obsess over a play at least pick one out of the Texas or tcu games. U know a meaningful play.

I don’t think running to the middle of the field and trying to kick field goals is a very good recipe to put you in the driver’s seat to win a game.

I think Joe is aware the punt wasn’t going to have a “meaningful” outcome on the game. It was all but lost when we went down 21-0 in the first quarter. What is meaningful about the punt was the message it sent to the players, fans, and everyone else watching.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Kind of hard to get better recruits when you tell them on national tv that it’s okay to give up at OSU.

That depends how bad ur kicker is.

So if the defense would have unleashed the furies of the gods and scored. This would been pointless.
And also joe is obsessed with try to prove one simple play to me.
In that game the punt was really the only thing that worked rite. Joey is going to pick it as his last stand.

Sure like the ou lsu game showed everyone ou came to play on national tv