Report: Pac-12, Big Ten, ACC Talking Alliance, Leaving Out Big 12

So if you speak the truth you must be a Gooner fan?

Ur not even worthy to be a gooner. I think he meant goomer or goober.

Do good coaches make sure to lose a home game as a top 25 team to a Central Michigan team that went 6-6?

Your not even worthy enough to comment on these boards with your grammar and broken English, but you still continue to do so.

How about stoops losing to a 5 and 6 cowboy team.
Or riley losing to a ksu 4 and 7 team. It happens to the best.
U never cry about jj losing to west Texas state and twice to San Diego state. But in eyes he was a better osu coach.

How broke is my English u read it every time. I guess ur hurting. U only talk about my riting when ur crying.

I’m looking at the now. The teams you mentioned are at least P5 programs. Name another current Big 12 coach that’s lost at home to a mediocre G5 team in the past 5 seasons when they were ranked in the top 25.

It’s not just mean that complains about it. Just because we’re able to interpret it doesn’t mean you don’t have to change or improve it.

I know ur looking were ever ur agenda fits. Well ksu lost south Dakota state a few years ago. There has been a ton of worse game then the central Michigan.

Well I guess I like mediocrity in all I do.
Back to reality. My riting won’t make u smarter. I wish it was that simple.

That was in 2018. Kansas State didn’t lose. K State also wasn’t a Top 25 team. Here is the link

Stop lying to fit your agenda!!!

1 Like

Thinking like a true Gundy supporter.

Well u pick a game that was along time ago and say I can’t. Who is try to fit agendas

I don’t have to lie about them though.

I missed remembered thats all unlike u.

It takes about thirty seconds of research or less. Maybe you should invest into some research skills before you actually fire a false statement out there for everyone to question it’s validity.

1 Like

U need to do more then 30 sec to set up or theories.
Try and actually answer these questions.
U go on and on about the punt. Which was by far not a bone head call or bad. Since they down it at the 1. And if I remember rite presley (the player who is on the bench all the time) down it.

Isu had a similar punt. But in a closer game.

The ksu coach got up early ( 2nd quarter)and went for two to give him 14 points instead of 13. By the end of the game was forced to go 2.

Tulsa coach was giving up field goals. U got to score to win.

Ou lost 3 forth quarter leads.

All but 1 of these events lead to loses. And u are going on about punt.

I have pointed these out before but u never answer.

Except the site I posted is a fact that really happened.

Did it really just take you 16 minutes to type this and post it?

1 Like

And again u won’t answer it I knew u wouldn’t. Then u would have to realize other coaches make bigger bone head plays

What question? Because all the chit you just posted looks like scrabble a preschool kid just crammed together. Are you talking about the punt?

If so, then I just don’t know how many coaches would think it’s wise to punt inside enemy territory when your team is down by 21 points with not much time remaining. Probably not very many.

You just made the point yourself and don’t even realize it “ISU made a similar punt, but in a closer game”. Exactly dude!!! A closer game and their defense was able to make some stops. ISU was down by 6 in the Big 12 championship game and had a chance to win in the closing moments and weren’t able to do it.

That’s better than just punting the ball back to the team and raising the white flag for the entire country to see. Then telling the media it was the “best decision at the time” when anyone with a brain knows it was a bad decision. Geez dude!!! You really need to think about what you say before posting it on here. You just made my point with your own comment.

1 Like