Rondel Walker Commitment Watch

Lol so OSU, who just came off one of the worst seasons in 30 years, is now celebrating when a top 100 guy decommits?

This is some level of delusion.

3 Likes

Framing this one.

13 Likes

You could be right, but Rondel and Bryce have both expressed interest (on social media, not sure how much value it actually holds) in playing together. Rondel could be the bridge between Cade and Bryce.

1 Like

Actually it may be more than just social media. @kyleboone or @marshall posted that Rondel joined Bryce on his official visit. I forgot about that.

You might be right. I just think the link between Miles, Walker and CC is a lot stronger than anything with BT. They all played on the same AAU team and all were in Stillwater for a visit together.

You are right @brooksM. Walker named OSU among his top schools in early September, just a few days before he made an official visit to OSU with Cade Cunningham and Mike Miles. Then Walker made a return visit this past weekend on an unofficial basis – the same weekend Bryce was taking his OSU official visit.

3 Likes

If we get Walker and that helps at all in getting Bryce and/or CC, we may need to give him a new nickname. I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

“The magnet” or “The glue” :rofl:

Ok, cool.

Right around this time 2 years ago was when the FBI stuff surrounding Lamont Evans started coming out. We had a brand new coach who had never coached a game in his life. He had spent the previous few months called the guy mixed up with the FBI basically his brother. Brad bolted. Jawun was gone. If you would have told me at that point that I would be giddy with excitement at a Top 100 player decommitting 2 years down the road, I would have bet a very large sum of money against that. I can’t remember the last time I was this optimistic about the direction of the basketball program. Boynton is the man.

4 Likes

Do you smell what the Boynton is cooking?!

1 Like

Billboard material!

I feel like boynton would be an excellent/terrible craps player depending on the night. We’re gonna win big and land a top 10 class or its gonna be rough. Love the go for broke mindset.

1 Like

Rondel “Sky” Walker. Get them to commit he will.

1 Like

How does anyone actually have the last name Thor in 2019? Hahaha That’s freaking incredible I obviously hope we land him because he’s a great talent but OSU can have so much fun with that last name too!

I watched their practice last week, and Hidde is no stiff.

1 Like

Rondel set a date:

1 Like

Seems appropriate timing to pick a school with Halloween colors… also, love the timing going into the Cade decision

First domino to drop…

1 Like

I know that all external signs have seemingly pointed to Rondel committing to OSU. Is there a realistic scenario where he goes elsewhere?