Rudolph over Weeden? ESPN's QB Rankings of the 21st Century Takes a Side

Look i dnt know where u have been.
Not sure what gundy has to do throw a chair tackle a player.
But the media watches gundy like a hawk.
Everytime he show emotion there on him.
So he has got more reserved.
He only does things that gets him like the Texas deal

Well then it would be u ar0 jeff and Joe.
Not going to sell out bps.

Robert you significantly underestimate the amount of people that want Gundy gone.

1 Like

U can’t use pat for ur reference brcause I know how u feel about him. Just because one thing was soad u agree with they are moses

Ok 10
I think u do more sure there are alot of guys on here who half heartedly may want to explore options.
But u guys. R the only ones that want 100 fire.
Big difference.
U do understand the difference. I would like to think ur smarter then joe.
Joe wants anybody. He talks about other coaches like there gods but none have none anything.
That talk gets us into a losing school set up

Ok nothing new this morning to cry babies going on about the same thing.
Big day 5 or so match or games today go pokes

Can’t wait for coach Mike to show some energy today in Norman. Should make the other Mike tag along and observe how to act when playing your rival.

See this funny because alot of guys on here say boynton doesn’t so emotion. I know he went crazy the other day. Maybe he will throw a chair.

I can name alot of winning coach that show little to no emotion. Really ur emotion deal is like ur last straw of safety grasp.
I know of no game won that can be truly credited to a coaches emotion. But I’m sure there are plenty of technical fouls that have lost games

I can use anyone I want. My favorite is the ex OSU quarterback talking about how Gundy came to Bedlam with no game plan and scared.

1 Like

Fine what ever gets u on ur horse in the morning.

If gundy goes off on a rant shows emotion u would be the first to say it was wrong. It fine u dnt like gundy but the main thing is gundy is here next year. And u will be say oh next year he will be gone

There’s a key word there Robert. It is “winning.” Gundy doesn’t win bedlam and he doesn’t act like he wants to win it either. There lies a major issue.

1 Like

I’ve never said next year he will be gone. I know we’re gonna be stuck with this guy for a while unfortunately.

2 Likes

He wins two thirds of his games. The most wins in school history. Has winning against all but ou conference opponents even old opponents. That is a winner in every bodies book except a handful of cry babies

This goes back to riley why can’t he get his highly-rated teams to win. U guys r on gundy about dropping games he should win. In talent Texas is the only team he should lose to.
Riley lost 2 last year cost him the playoffs

Riley still won the conference. They lose to someone in the conference every year but the only sure thing is a Bedlam win for OU.

1 Like

Its still the same loses to nobody’s. With over 50 highly-rated players. Cost him the playoff. Use bedlam all u want but still loses to nobody’s. Teams gundy won to.
I know u will just repeat the bedlam 2 and 12 chant.

If we go on recruiting actually we won every game we should have last year.

U guys can’t have it both ways. I know now u say thats it he should be bring better players to Stillwater. Do we sell them on how tall the A& M grainary is. Talk how close lake is. Show the the thousands of acres of prairie grass or spend 30 sec. In down town.