Rudolph over Weeden? ESPN's QB Rankings of the 21st Century Takes a Side

Maybe he could tell them how much better the weather is than Wisconsin.

That would be true if we were recruiting against Wisconsin. But nice try. Havenā€™t seen us lose to many to them. But I do know 11 of Texas and oklahoma 2022 had offers from us. The weather did help. But may be we should mention that to gundy see if that will make a break through.

Wisconsin is the big dog not only in their state but region. 2x as big as oklahoma. So they get their instate and region players. Then pick up others like any school does

If we could get 8 of ten or 10 of 15 of oklahoma kids it would make a difference

Like I said before, Gundy could have any players in the nation and would still lose to OU. It wasnā€™t even a game last year. You said they played their best game against us last year. Well thatā€™s because there was no game plan on our side. When your offensive line is not good and your running back is hurt, running the ball at the strongest part of their defense is stupid. Trying to stand in the pocket for 20 seconds to let a play develop on 3rd and long is stupid. Never throwing to a 7 foot tight end across the middle is insane.

1 Like

Ok u point things out then canā€™t could.
The only thing ou and osu are equal on is the number of recurits.
So ur say gundy who is above 66 % in total wins and 60 % in con wins never cracking the top 15 in recuriting class. Spending most the time out of the time out of the top 25 in recruiting classes. Couldnā€™t take 4 # 1 recruiting classes and win against ou. Now u r so sad and pathetic

U just drifting into ur fairy world again
Yes I get it u hate gundy.

Guarentee he would lose. With the coaches he has now, not a chance.

Ok ur delusional like always. U canā€™t debate. And the cowgirls are up 2 in the first. So I know where I going to spend my time

I donā€™t care who he has playing quarterback he wonā€™t finish higher than 4th. Look around the conference and tell me how strong you think the conference is. 4th my prediction in February! I got it right last year and Iā€™m more confident today.

Thats ur deal ur one of those rite guys. U bet . So what gundy did have us in the spot to go to the champ game. U still have to have ur player finish it.
It doesnā€™t change the fact u are delusional.
I love r players it still doesnā€™t change the fact that other blue bloods schools get more athletic players.
Like I said gundy put osu in the spot even though we had a complete melt down of the oline.
And its fine u want something different. Its not realistic but fine.

Isnā€™t it nice to know that someone who knows as little about football as I keeps being spot on because Gundy keeps making me right.

1 Like

I really dnt know what u saying there.
Look ur captain obvious on all ur points. Recurit better win more.
But other then that u show no understanding of the world of college football.
2 and 12
1 and 15
These are stats not an understanding of osu football.
Iā€™m the first to admit have I loved ever offensive play they have ran no. But to have a complete break down of the oline and a qb with troubles still win a bowl game and 66 % in conf. Over 70% overall. Does make it look like u no nothing of football at all.
Like I said its fine u hate good. But u know anything about football is a joke.
I did at one time thought u knew more then joe but u have prove u were overrated.
U make no real comments about recruits the games or anything about osu football.
U stick to 2 and 12 and 1 and 15. And get better players.
So like usual Iā€™m lost when u say u have knowledge.
When u can show u can evaluate anything I will think of as more then a troll

This. X1000

Next year then

1000 people want gundy fired. Well the stadium hold 60000 what 2000 for visitors. So Iā€™m still with the 57000

U have been really quite. Its not to do with the miles deal.
Yea thanks miles, everybody will relive that si article.
Well this will give kansas a way out of their contract with miles.
If I was ku I would start an investigation rite now.
Know u now what miles will be know for

In theory then, maybe Gundy should recruit better and hold on to whatever 4 star recruits he gets?

Idiot howā€™s Miles doing

The 57,000 come to watch the players. They donā€™t come to the game to watch Gundy stand on the sidelines with his arms folded day dreaming during the game.