Sahvir Wheeler Transfer Thread

Different person but same universe

7 Likes

Sahvir to OSU announcement today? :eyes:

3 Likes

Did I miss a Bryce Williams announcement? Or is he still debating whether or not to return?

1 Like

I don’t think there’s been an announcement, but he was in a basketball Twitter video about a week ago.

I think Ice will get the nod to start because he knows what Boynton wants and how to direct other players on the court. It takes some time to develop that. He could easily be on bench when Big12 games start though

1 Like

I’ve reached out a few times and heard he was still deliberating. At this point, I’d predict he comes back, but he hasn’t said one way or the other.

2 Likes

Just generally speaking, I think it’s quite rare for someone to stick around this long (especially from someone who has publicly stated he doesn’t enjoy school) and not return.

7 Likes

Agree with Ice coming off the bench. He is an offensive liability.

Assuming he’s just drawing it out as long as he possibly can to see if a better opportunity comes along before he declares either way.

any of you internet sleuths have any info on Sahvir?

Last thing I heard was when people said to expect a commitment in the next couple days a couple days ago. So hopefully we’ll know tomorrow

1 Like

I bet he is.

Starting lineup:
Bryce
Avery
Keylan
Kalib
MAM

:face_with_monocle:

I’ll do a MOW bet Keylan starts.

1 Like

As long as it’s only like $25 I’m down. Operating on the ol’ College budget

3 Likes

$25 to Tulsa MOW if you lose and you have to tag me on a reminder. Where is yours going if I lose?

1 Like

Sounds good to me! Donate to the Parkinson’s Foundation of Oklahoma if you lose.

1 Like

I would have chosen Sherlock’s Locksmith Fund of Oklahoma

11 Likes

Who’s he starting for?

7 Likes