Sam Houston Offensive Line Transfer Prince Pines Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/sam-houston-offensive-line-transfer-prince-pines-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Pines is an FCS national champ.

1 Like

This is the icing on the cake. Played 14 games at Baylor on there title game team. All-American fcs. Lot of experience at guard. I think he has two years left.

We got back to our numbers were had last year. I dnt think we got any seniors on the line. It’s looking pretty good if we can start the season with all of them. We got basically 4 starters coming back with 4 guys who have played in games. Plus one played te.

I know the linebackers are a question. It’s not the first we have been here. With a great front line, I think it’ll work. Running back are young but got talent. Receivers should be loaded.

So if Sanders can make another jump. It could be another great year. Got tuff road schedule tho.

2 Likes

This one maybe the best of the 3 that committed this weekend. Lots of experience, big , agile they say , should get a lot of playing time. Not sure if he has 2 or 3 years left. Already used his redshirt, maybe a portal year ? Robert says two, he usually knows.
Joey and Jug here’s more crying material

1 Like

Oh boy. Joey and Jug are going to be insufferable. Every time something good happens, they ratchet up to 100.

2 Likes

I can just hear their face sphincters tighten and struggle as they try to hold in their verbal diarrhea of ignorance.

2 Likes

Question answered. This is a HUGE pick-up – figuratively and literally.

2 Likes

It’s a shame to go from national champion to not being able to win your conference.

1 Like

The haters have started.
Lot to be excited about.
12 and 2
Title game
New year 6 win
Bedlam win.
Highest recruit class.
6 4stars with 3 more 4 stars non composite.
3 juco all-American 1 all-American fcs
2 of these guys played a full season for big 12 teams.
Very young team. Only a couple of last year guys on offense. 6 or so dline and safeties.

The haters want all of this. They got it.
We lost enough key players to say we wouldn’t be a 12 win team , with a tuffer schedule. I still fell it’s a 10 win team. With 2023 being better.

2 Likes

Maybe when Gundy finally decides to guit, we can find a coach who can win the conference more than once and isn’t afraid to take on the big boys. Till then, I guess we just settle for mediocre Mike.

Yep. That’s what the raise means. Mike’s our guy–not until he “quits”–until he retires. Go ahead and waste your time raging at the storm because it’s not going to change anything. You could, however, just go away. No one is making you watch this team.

The team is very unlikely to ever be better than this. Having a team constructed to have a real shot at the playoff every five years is likely our realistic ceiling. Unfortunately, the 2017 team didn’t pan out because, even when you have a great team, things still have to break your way. Injuries happen. You still have to outmatch the teams in your path that have also put together a team for that caliber of football (and OU has had one almost every year). That’s just reality. If you’re not happy with where we are, then go away.

We have limitations that other teams do not. Stillwater, OK is not a very sexy destination for teenagers, though I personally am fond of it. If you’re a player with a mindset of going pro and aren’t so short-sighted, then OU is, unfortunately, just a few miles away and is even, as a bonus, slightly sexier due to its proximity to OKC. As a school in a small market without history, we are frequently overlooked and abused by the media, NCAA, networks, pollsters, and selection committees, so we have to be all but flawless to get the recognition that many programs would get just by being good (actually, I’m going to make a post about this).

If you’re unhappy with where we are, you’re just never going to be happy. OK, we could beat OU more. We had a shot at winning the conference a couple of times, but from a 1,000 foot view, we’re pretty close to maximizing what we can be right now.

We are getting deeper. It’s if we’re can stop getting 4 or 5 guys in one unit injured. Like I said we are young we may only lose like 10 guys next year in 3 deep.

1 Like

You settled for long-gone Lincoln.

2 Likes

Well it’s plain to see that Larry Mo and Curly are happy to settle for never winning the conference.

I take that back, Gundy might be able to win the conference once the conference is as weak as the Sun conference.

1 Like

Awful weird we had 3 top 10 teams a playoff team and 2 wins in New years 6 bowls. All from the new sun bt teams.
Byu won the pac 12 on top of that.
Why was jug talking about himself and the other stooges

1 Like

You’re happy with it, too, Mr. Big Freesite Donor going to the NY6 bowl. You’re supposedly funding this. The statement has been thoroughly made that Gundy is here until he’s done. Put up or shut up. If you’re really unhappy with the product, stop consuming the product and just go away.

3 Likes

I’m not going anywhere, my family has had the same basketball seats since 1973 and football tickets since Jimmy Johnson. We’ve had good and bad coaches in the past but the last 12 years in football has been the best chance to have actually won the conference a few times but we would rather wait and watch teams like Baylor and Iowa State come from the very bottom of the conference to competing and winning the conference.

1 Like

I have no idea what any of that meant.

1 Like

That’s because you’re stupid illiterate and completely uneducated.

Re read it and try to retain it. I would start there. Maybe if you don’t know what he means then we all get why your set and the other two are set on 1 conference championship in 18 years.

1 Like

What were your expectations before Gundy?