Scott: Five Summer Storylines Surrounding Oklahoma State Sports

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/scott-five-summer-storylines-surrounding-oklahoma-state-sports/

On Sauce, Presley, Recruiting and NIL.

“When was the last time OSU’s go-to receiver was a slot guy?”

The question should be:

When was the last time OSU CONSISTENTLY threw it over the middle to a slot guy?

1 Like

Idk if I’ve ever seen a person so consistently negative about a program they are supposedly a fan of. But at least your consistent

2 Likes

Jacob Sexton, Brennan Thompson and Isaiah Sategna are the big fish out there. If Gundy can pull in 2 of those 3 then I’ll say we’ve turned a corner recruiting wise.

1 Like

Banks would be a trophy catch​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

The last time we had a slot receiver as our main target we were 10-1 ranked #6 in the country and challenging OU the last game of the season for another Big 12 title.

1 Like

Ur replying to urself.

Question for the whole gang: How much did Chuba speaking out have an impact on Gundy being more involved and improved recruiting the past cycle or so?

1 Like

Not real sure if it makes a difference. Sure the recruiting class sits at #20 for the 2022 class right now, but considering Rutgers is #7 in the country for the 2022 class right now I doubt we see a top 25 class.

I’m thinking Gundy is probably just involved in recruiting about as much as he was before. I think at the end of the day it doesn’t affect him much in changing anything. He still has support from people that want to keep paying him for being average. As long as he feels he isn’t in jeopardy I think he could care less about anything else.

Hurt much???

Good question. The whole Hubbard deal is hard to judge the impact. I know banks decommited rite after it blew up. I still think, having all the same coaches for multiple years has helped more then anything.

No I feel pretty good today, but thanks for caring.
Rutgers numbers per person are high so ur on drugs.
It’s probably from having an ex oc of gundy.

So in other words your saying a program just a step above Kansas is better at recruiting than Mike Gundy? Got it!!!

Well u need to edit ur post first, its another not mother.
Rutgers for years has been ripped for not keeping local kids. They are only at 88. But they have a in state 4 star and one from Philly which is local and the pull one from Kentucky. So they got lucky this year. Now what does any of this have to do with kansas.

I really dnt see how u can compare Rutgers to kansas except for bad coaches.
Rutgers in an area the size of green country has at least 10 4 stars. They just got to recuirt better.
The state of Kansas may have a couple.

Coming from the guy that responds and doesn’t even capitalize Kansas in his own response.

Rutgers is just a step above Kansas in terms of winning and competing over the last 5 seasons. They have no more than 4 wins in a season since then. They are also literally the doormat of the Big 10. How do you find that hard to understand? I guess it is hard if you refuse to do any kind of research on their previous history.

A big k won’t change the meaning.
Idiot

U have to create an argument about thumb wrestling.
Put being kansas needs more then a coach. They tried that. Miles showed just how to lose games. The may try briles.
Rutgers got a good coach they could have plenty of players close by.

All I’m saying is that for a guy that consistently makes grammatical and definitive errors on his posts I find it a little comical that you come after me for ONE that I just happened to miss out of the hundreds of posts I’ve had on these threads.