Scott: Five Summer Storylines Surrounding Oklahoma State Sports

Why are you creating an argument to defend the fact that Rutgers (not a very good program) is recruiting better than Mike Gundy currently?

Then you wonder why we never win Bedlam or play for a conference title. It’s hard to get to that point when you have an average coach and average players.

One would think if Rutgers is doing a better job recruiting than Gundy then what is Gundy’s excuse? By the time the end of the 2021-2022 season rolls around we’ll see our recruiting ranking somewhere between 35-45 in the ranking. It never ceases to fail.

Are u posting some where else. I don’t think it’s every 100 do u read ur post.
" I’m only trying to say" I think it’s freakin funny.

It’s funny? When was the last time you corrected me on grammatical or definitive errors? I’m glad you think it’s funny that people here have to consistently correct you on grammar skills. All I’ve ever done is try to help you correct them and you still can’t do it.

Ur the one wanting this, gives u something to cry about.
I would repeat and go slower but ur just not smart enough. Like I always say, leave it to the big boys

That was in response to someone else. Not you by the way. You decided you had to say something about it and make an argument for it. So who is the one making an argument to whom?

Thats making me giggle.
That may show what kind of people are on here.
I know there are quite a few who have never said anything about my post other then what it was about.

This is how I feel when I try to help you correct your grammar.

Probably could have something to do with them not caring what you said in your post. It’s kind of like that guy in the room that brings forth an idea then the entire room gets quiet and moves on to the next person presenting their idea.

Sure I posted about there numbers saying they had a high per player, so they wouldn’t drop much. Unlike Baylor who will drop. Then I point out the can get 4 stars close to home. So u started crying

No just like u. They read the post and answer with their opinions, just like u.
So

I’m not sure if you’ve paid attention any in the past few months (probably not). There are actually more people posting on this website of why they disagree with you than those that agree with you. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Usually u only hit the Grammer deal is when u what to change the subject

Usually when you want the change the subject you start arguing about the grammar deal.

I’m pretty sure that the number of people whom have disagreed with me a year ago is the same who disagree with me now.

What ever u want to belive

Yeah…your right. Which is still more than who agree with you. Glad you figured it out.

Believe what u want.
I know that people on here praise u all the time for being so dang positive. Before u type thanking that was sarcasm.
Most times on any site people come to air there disagreements. So since I’m not for change then it will seem in poke nation is disagreeing with me.
But just because ar0 goes around liking ur comments doesn’t mean ur in the majority

There is one major difference between us. U need people to agree so u feel ur rite about gundy. I know I’m rite because gundy is still head coach

It’s not just AR. It’s Logan and other as well. We are tired of being average. We need new blood in the football program and most people on here but you and a select few agree.

Ar is always for u logan is not full timer.
Well I want change too. I see it is there
We have made good strides on defense and keep recuriting on that side.
We have increased are recuriting thru the last 3 years.
It’s really sad that Sanders has not done as well as he was suppose to. On the whole this team player for player was a good team