Scott: Five Summer Storylines Surrounding Oklahoma State Sports

Robert reminds me of a sooner fan. Dumber than sh!t and didn’t attend the school.

1 Like

Nice to see u. Yes the great logan has got here. :clap:
How long will it take for u to start talking about some one eat something.
If u went to osu and the best u can do is tell us how they eat dick or pooh.
Dnt try and back out u said the ncaa can eat dick

You don’t have an excuse to increase recruiting ratings after 12-13 years at a place and winning a conference title. Once he starts getting top 25 classes (finishing with a top 25 class) I’ll start taking him seriously.

Thats fine

I said the NCAA can eat a dick. You were talking about another grown man’s dick. Jesus you’re brain dead.

I have no idea how any would not thing u meant a man’s dick. U have said balls and pooh.
Still goes back too is that ur best answer every time. I know u went through financial school. They teach u important things like bear and bulls.

I mean the English has spotted dick. But who and where are poeple eat dick that not attached to a grown man. That would also go for things like pooh. Paste is not any better

Well there is one excuses it’s hard to recurit when ur losing coaches all the time. Thats one thing has help alot is keeping them. Did u read dunn take on ur boys Dana and monken. Did that hurt

He had an OC for 6 years and still didn’t do anything. So what are you talking about?

Di he have the majority of his coach during those 6 years. They all recurit. That is the o side which beside miss evaluating a qb hasn’t lost anything.
Dickey is a big pick up .
And the defense has made great strides
But it’ll never be ou that’s one thing u do have to get over. Now their going pay players it won’t be any better

Like we’ve said several hundred times already. Nobody is asking OSU to be the equivalent of OU. They are just wanting a few more bedlam wins and a conference title more than once every 10 years. Not to mention challenge for one.

Where were u before 2011

Why are you so dumb? Mom drink? Smoke? Drop you?

Glad u woke up logan. Fine example of an osu grad, not. I’m glad he is on ur team. He doesn’t bring much to the conversation. These are the guys who what more. Joe its just sad.

You act like there is something wrong with wanting more from the program. Not everyone here is satisfied with average like you.

1 Like

I will answer u since this post has no reference to some one eating something disgusting.
There is nothing wrong with wanting more and I have no idea why u think I dont… but going around acting like we just we finished with no wins is irresponsible at the least.
These last two years have been down to how well Sanders does. Gundy has never gone to the portal for qb. Why did he get brown. Sanders was overvalued and gundy knew it. But he is not going to come out and say that. Still we got tied for 3rd last two years. 2018 had the 95th ranked defense.
Things are better today then. So that’s improvement. No need to cry.

I thought title games counted. We would have been in one in the last 5 years. But u change want u want so it sound like the sky is falling.

2018 wasn’t Sanders fault
2017 wasn’t Sanders fault
2016 wasn’t Sanders fault
2015 wasn’t Sanders fault
2014 wasn’t Sanders fault
2013 wasn’t Sanders fault.
A good defenses didn’t make the difference in 2013. Quarterback play in 2015 2016 2017 2018 didn’t make the difference. The one thing in common in all of those years is a arrogant coach who can’t get the job done.

1 Like

Are u sticking up for Sanders or just doing ur Normal crap and cry about gundy.
I know ur wanting drama just want to know where ur want this to go.
Because I know it wasn’t Gundy’s fault we never won a out rite title before him.

You must remember that your trying to reason with some one that:

1. Talks about how recruiting has improved the past three years (Even though Gundy had already been coach for 12 years before then and his recruiting rankings have been porous)

2. Thinks that getting a younger and more energetic coach would be the downfall of OSU football (Even though Iowa State and OU are proving otherwise).

3. Continues to think with Gundy still at the helm we are going to start beating OU (Even though Gundy is 1-3 as a favorite in Bedlam and 2-14 overall).