Scott: Projecting What Oklahoma State's First Depth Chart Could Look Like

Where did I say that?

Dude is it ground hog day for you every day.

Best we can do is utah state. That is a definite no that you wanted him. I dnt care how you slice it. Stop it. You just look petty

1 Like

On warren you should say " i didnt think he would be good. They coach did another great job of finding a guy in the ruff"

1 Like

That doesn’t imply I didn’t want him though.

Yea picking and choosing. If warren didnt work out. You definitely would have said YOU were rite. This is a fact. Youve done it before.

You let boynton get a clean check buy kicking guys of the team plus HIS NON INVOLVEMENT IN THE BAN.

Come on dude your a joke.

1 Like

Really gives you confidence in a guy coming from USU. Maybe we should start trying to pick players from Troy, they’ve already proven they can kick Gundy’s asx.

1 Like

You never stop amazing me. I thought you just didnt comment because you had nothing to say. But, you do always come up with some thing strange off the net.
You never post because your searching none stop. Its sad this is the best you came up with. So because usu is 0 and 1 against ku since before i was in hs it was a questionable deal.

You make it easy
By logic kc chief made a questionable deal by getting a college play how was 500.

We went and got 1 play off a team that wasnt that bad.

This is why you shovel chit

1 Like

You told us Jelani Woods wouldn’t be missed (3rd round pick) and that Josh Sills would get drafted (undrafted free agent). I’ve showed where you’ve been wrong and you double down with more excuses. So excuse me if I blame you for some hypocrisy.

1 Like

Joy you definitely were dropped on your head as a child, you go from Warren to stone hands to make a comparison. Not a good comeback moron, Warren chose to come here , coaches saw something they liked. You actually think they would list him No. 1 on the depth chart just coming here … they knew who would climb the chart after season started. That’s just a dumb comment…you didn’t like him because he didn’t come from a BB or at least a 4 star

1 Like

If they knew he was going to climb the depth chart they would’ve listed him higher than 4th on it. Your tractor is calling your name.

You can’t comprehend English can you joy ? They knew he was the best by opening game, what did it matter that he was listed at 4 ? He wasn’t going anywhere, he had almost a year with Glass , maybe they wanted to see him in a game you ignoramus… he hadn’t ever had a year like he had last year…. Take those green glasses off

1 Like

You’re right. They listed their best running back 4th on the depth chart for good reason :roll_eyes:. Do you comprehend that?

Where was he going joy , what did it matter before season opener ? You make the most moronic statements :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What matters is our coaching staff evaluates who gives us the best chance to win. Not who gives us the best chance to barely beat Missouri State.

1 Like

This post is too stupid to even reply to… I’m actually stunned it’s such an ignorant post

1 Like

You know they got it wrong and you have nothing to counter the argument. To suggest coaches put him 4th in the depth chart because “they knew he would climb” it is probably one of the dumbest things a person has ever said. If that’s the case then why didn’t that happen with Justice Hill?

You actually amaze me with stupidity joy. How many times do I bb have to explain it to your ignorant asx

1 Like

It’s amazing to me that you thought a person that’s 4th on the depth chart would’ve been placed there because the coaches thought he was the best back we have. If that’s the case those coaches should probably be fired then.

Where was he going ? Nowhere !! Gundy knew he would be there if he played like he practiced imbecile, see how easy that was :grin:

Gundy can’t even pick the right QB. Try again.