Search for Knowles' Replacement

this is accurate. Bama’s offense is the dominant unit on their team. The defense was 22nd in PPD

Boynton’s time will start running thin if this year and next don’t improve. He’s getting some extra time considering the huge hole he’s having to try to dig the program out of.

Boynton will have at least until the scholarship penalty ends. That’s another 3 years.

U still miss my point.
Alot of us did see a change it boynton’s coaching, but the one player made that team.
I like both. I do think Knowles is a better x and o coach then boynton.
But the players do account for how elite this team was. Plus the absolute worst qb play ever in the big 12.
Do I think he will do good at tosu yes. Will we do worse yes. But not because of Knowles being gone.

2 Likes

There’s probably bound to be some drop off in the defense next year . How
Much or little remains to be seen .

I think Joe Bob gets it done against the Irish and that’s ticket to DC . He was on the list to go to UNLV with Dunn. He can be DC here for a few years and then when the head coach spot opens at KState he throws his hat in the ring .

I think we just go with joe Bob. His son will be on the team soon. Keep these guys like dunn is big. We have restarted so many times. These 2 have been here a long time so their lifers.
Dunn has had the short in of the stick in 2 ways. On is on him, but he has correct that with these last 2 classes. We’re get good #'s for oline but can any of these tackles play guard. Joe had terrible time with baylor’s nose g. He did fine in the other games.
Is ld going to stay with a medical he should have been better by now? If not we my have to see a portal. We have had a bad time keeping backs health.
Defense will go down. Unless with another year these linebackers step up. If all the front guys come back the drop won’t be as bad. One thing I do believe the offenses of the big 12 will be better over all.

Bill synder said Joe Bob would be perfect for are dc

He would say that

1 Like

Ohio state will be better with knowles, and we’ll be worse without him, but it isn’t because of knowles?

tenor

2 Likes

I have said this many times. This yr is not over on recruiting. We have had some good classes. I’m not saying we will be a top 10 again stay top 30 yes.

One thing people forget the freshmen qbs that were nice we say this yr, will get better.

1 Like

IRT Delk at Houston. Must take his success in a Group of 5 conference talent level with a grain if salt.

1 Like

One thing is how was Knowles as a recruiter. He was a linebacker coach. We will find out next year. So far the lb have not been his. And have gone after 2 juco kids.

2 Likes

What kind of coach wants to go where they tell you that you have to coach just like it has been done in the past "nothing new "?

One that’s already here ? Or one that was mentored by our old coach

I can’t wait to get someone who has never had a original idea of their own.

U really just like saying things.
2 things. I thought Knowles and very oc we have had that YOU SAY TELLS GUNDY WHAT TO DO are free thinkers.
2. Jug we dnt care what chit shovelers are crying about today.

1 Like

You must have a turd in your pocket.

Why would I carry u around jug.

1 Like
2 Likes