Senile Pat Jones on the Sports Animal

That’s almost as bad as the trash Traber spiels. Glad I don’t listen to sports talk radihoe.

It seems like they could easily find enough donors for the Sanders statue. Not sure of the holdup but it’s ridiculous IMO.

1 Like

If at Penn State, sure. :sob: :scream:

Bob Barry Sr is his insider…

We’ve already established this Brent! I’m like cash…I’m king babe. Pat is right on everything he says about osu athletics. Osu is a golf school and will be till old man Holder get out of dodge. Here’s to another nail biter today aginst West Virginia with all the fire power we have🍻. We play as good with a new team then we do with an experience team and that’s just coaching. We are getting worse every year. Gundy must go!

I’m uh… not Brent.

And golf has earned their spot as important at OSU with actual titles.

4 Likes

Sure it has Brent

1 Like

Agree with that take, Brett.

3 Likes

You should be thanking Holder for all he’s done instead of bashing him. Misguided IMO!

1 Like

Not going to happen man. You now how hard mike Gundy fought to just put up football banners? I mean no statue of our Hall of Fame running back’s and our only Heisman Trophy winner? Sorry man can’t thank him for that. Only time I will thank him is when he decides to leave.

It takes Donor(s) to do capital projects (Banners, Statues, Ring of Honor etc) like that. You dont just wave a wand and magically, $25-50k appears …

2 Likes

Lord knows I’ve tried.

3 Likes

They wave a magic wand that they wave around in Norman and it appears. I think they already have one made of baker Mayfield already. This all falls on Holder sorry Gary.

I know you have Brent…wait are we talking about taking them down or putting them up?

No, that’s Fayetteville that’s going to erect one of Faker Bu$tfield. :joy: :rofl: :sob:

:drum::drum::drum: