Shrum Says OU Followed UT ‘To the Detriment of the State of Oklahoma’

Really u should care about other sports. They will be the ones getting ou natty’s. Girls softball and gymnastics will be ur only natty’s in the future.

Osu

Who have they produced? Not talking noise. Who?

You may be right.

Who has OSU produced? Honestly. Not talking noise. What Asst under Gundy has gone on to be a HC?

1 Like

We have a lot of ex cowboys whom have coaches at osu bring home natty’s or con titles.

I’m talking grads of osu.

Who? I’m going to eat. I’ll check on this later. Let’s see……

Doesn’t really matter to u. U r only a football guy. We have had and have great coaches.
I will give u a hint one was doing play by play for the Olympics. One just retired as ad of osu. One has the bb floor named after him. Actually u would have never heard of them ou is usually sitting it out when ours are coaching for natty’s

We have 5 hc on campus rite now that r alumni.
2 have natty’s the other 3 have atleast finished 3rd or better. With over 50 years between the 5 only Gundy’s first season was the only nonpost season and smith’s probation years.

Holgerson at WV, Fedora at Southern Miss. Gundy produced both of those HCs.

1 Like

What about monken?

Him too. Was he at Southern Miss after Fedora?

Yes

All 3 going the same direction as Gundy.

Really u going with that. Only 1 is a hc and he won’t be for long.

What do you mean? Gundy prepares his coaches just like he does his quarterbacks for NFL. :grin::grin::grin::grin::smile::laughing::smile::laughing:

First I never believe in most coaching trees. Those three were on a mission to become head coach. Very lil in common with gundy.

There r only six big 12 qb in the nfl rite?. Only four schools. So I guess it’s better the the six other school and soon there will only be 2.
But a back up qb in the nfl is the best job in athletics.

The original post was talking football coaches. So was i. I’m aware of how successful the athletic program at OSU has been in many sports. I’ve never knocked that. Unfortunately, those don’t matter as it pertains to realignment or how desired your university is.