Singles thread

Right, and there are thousands of stores in each state. Will it dip a bit? Probably, but I mean, like I said not a whole lot can take away from the alcohol market. Not even itself and the bad things that could happen with it are enough to stop it.

Didn’t I read that it actually does better, proportionally speaking, during recessions?

Tis true. Think about it. People drink when happy, people drink when sad. People drink to celebrate or to forget hard things. Socially or when someone is very alone… Am I saying it’s healthy? Nope, but that’s the business.

2 Likes

This started out looking like a poem… imagine my disappointment when it wasn’t

4 Likes

Geez, I hope you guys don’t have your first quarrel here. Could be awkward for the rest of us. Having said that, i’ll pop the :popcorn:

1 Like

What better place than in the singles thread??

1 Like

I have been searching for a weed and alcohol thread. Y’all threw me off with the title.

3 Likes

I drink when my wife won’t shut up about stories about kids in her class… what’s that classify under Scott?

I mean, technically this is a thread for how people cope with being single, so weed and alcohol isn’t all that far off the main topic.

2 Likes

So… about those co-eds…

TECHNICALLY! you are correct

The best kind of correct, of course.

1 Like

“Coping” sounds so negative…lets say weed and alcohol is how we enhance our single lives!

2 Likes