Some news

Understandable. TIP is pretty intense, but its also really effective! TV at the hospitals suck. So make sure you have a Firestick, xbox, or something you can stream to the TV. And remember, your going to get Good care whatever hospital you are at, but bring the nurses cookies and candy, and you will get excellent care!

3 Likes

That really sucks man. Praying for you and your family tho!

3 Likes

OK, I’m definitely not tech-savvy enough to understand the streaming suggestion. Lol. But I will definitely follow advice on treating nurses well. Did that last time and it was definitely worth it. Feel very fortunate to be treated at Saint Francis, bc I know they are among the best I could get here in the state.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, man. :unamused:

2 Likes

Thank you. I accept small prayers, but big ones are much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK then. Big prayers from me for you and your family!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear Kyle. Will pray for you and your family.

Be strong and fight on! When you’re not strong, lean on those who care for you. Enjoy the small things, and, yes, take treats to the nurses.

3 Likes

Praying for you Kyle!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Kyle, will be praying for you and your family. You’ve got this!!

2 Likes

JUST REFRESHED YOUR GOFUNDME

HOLY MOLY GET THAT PERSON A DRINK AND A HALF

4 Likes

oh my god I’m gonna cry

3 Likes

But really how nice can someone be if they insist to be anonymous online these days. /s

2 Likes

Ok, PFB family! I donated $200. Now I challenge one of you to top my donation!

4 Likes

Hate to hear this Kyle. Cancer is a beast and hard to control. I hope the chemo works this time and you’re full strength in time to write about some Poke BB this year when we should be in the tourney (even though last night was deflating).

This community is obviously here for you man. Be brave. Fight hard. And Go Freaking Pokes.

4 Likes

You live in Tulsa right? You mentioned meals, so I wondered if you all had ever heard of or used meal train. I could organize one for you and you all could send it out to your friends and contacts in Tulsa, or give me some people to reach out to and I could help get some meals organized for you. I’m in Edmond, but I could do this from Edmond. Would that be helpful at all?

7 Likes

I’m so sorry Kyle. Your young and v healthy. You will kick this I’m fully confident. Thanks for keeping us updated brother

1 Like

Very sorry to hear the news. You have my prayers, and may God bless you and your family at this time and beyond.

1 Like

Kyle, I’m in disbelief for you and your family, but I know we serve a mighty God. I pray that he will guide, comfort, and heal you completely. The road will be long, but you’re a fighter! Keep the faith and know you have a lot of support, even from those of us that you’ve never met personally. We will keep you and you family in our thoughts. You got this!

2 Likes

That’s a bag drop

1 Like

@kyleboone Praying for you and your entire family! So sorry to hear about the setback. We do indeed serve a mighty God, able to heal and deliver!

“A merry heart does good, like a medicine.”

With that in mind, it’s 11:13am and OU still sucks!

1 Like