Some news

My heart is so sad, but I’m praying big prayers for you and your family. :heart:

1 Like

Kyle, I’m so sorry you are having to go down this road again. Will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers!

1 Like

@AllisonMc I live in Tulsa yes! (Well, broken arrow, but yeah … ) Heard of meal train but we don’t have one set up. That would be amazing actually and really helpful. Especially for my wife, since she’s going to have to take over the parenting during a lot of this …

2 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry to see this. Praying for you and your family and your doctors & care team!

Could we send you guys restaurant gift cards for while you are in and out of the hospital? Your church fam might have the food issue covered, but thought I’d ask. It’s a mom thing to do.

ETA, didn’t read all the way through responses! Allison is awesome!!!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about this Kyle. I hope this next treatment goes well and I know you’ll continue to fight and work to kick cancers butt.

2 Likes

Praying for you and your family, Kyle.

1 Like

hang in there brother. your cancer doesn’t like chemo, and odds are still in your favor, esp with all the prayers flying around. best wishes.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a message to get some more info!

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: @AllisonMc

Praying for you bud. You got this!

1 Like

Praying for you KB! We’re with you man.

Praying for you, Kyle!

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers Kyle. Hang in there and fight like hell. You will beat this!

2 Likes

Cancer Sucks!! This really hits all of us hard, especially those of us who know what you are going through. Know that God is with you and yours always.

1 Like

Kyle you are in my prayers bud, I’ll send a prayer up for you everyday until you whip this nasty disease. You’re Cowboy tuff !!!
Go Pokes!!! We all will be praying :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Bump to this, that’s 17k in 24 hours!!!

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. Young people shouldn’t have to put up with that s**t.

2 Likes

You got this. Kick its butt. Will you be in Arlington?

You and your family are in my prayers, Kyle. I’m so sorry to hear this. Just know that the Cowboy family is behind your back the whole way. Go kick cancers butt again!

2 Likes

Prayer Works!

3 Likes